During the night

It was 3 am when i woke up because i heard a weird noise coming from the door. At first I thought it was nothing but 2 minutes later the noise came back. I stood up and when to look where the noise was coming from or better who it was coming from. I opened the door and there he stood. The one and only Maddy hammington.

"What are you doing here hammington?"

"I couldn't sleep so i wanted to see if you were still awake." He answered my question.

"Well can't you see I'm sleeping?" I said with a heavy tone of sarcasm in my voice.

"Very funny, Annie. Haha, I'm dying of laughter." He answered back with sarcasm.

"So what do want now you know I'm awake."

"I wanted to ask if you want to walk a bit with me. I saw there is a staircase going to the roof of this hotel so maybe we could talk a bit on the roof."

"Sure, let's go."

We headed to the staircase and I was feeling a bit nervous. I mean I was going to talk with a hot guy which I might say I kissed a few hours ago and we were alone. I walked behind him and had some sneaky looks at his muscles and his booty, I mean I'm just a teen girl I can look at his booty if I want to. We arrived on the roof and sat down against a wall. The view was just perfect, you could see all the roller coasters and it was all lit nicely. His face was lit because of the light from the parc and he looked like a beautiful human being.

"So Annie, after today I realized I don't know much about you so I wanted to maybe get to know you better. I mean we're in the same class for almost two years and half now so I just want to know more about you."

"Okay, let's do the question game then. If you have a question ask it but I can ask you whatever I want too." I said.

"Okay I start." Maddy said. "What is your favourite colour?"

"White, what about you?"

"Black. Haha were like the ying and yang sign, the white and black. The good and the bad." He said

"Hey! I'm not good! I'm a freacking badass okay."

"Whatever makes you sleep at night. Now, second question, what is your biggest fear?"

I had to think about this for a while but then I found my real biggest fear.

"Loosing the ones I love or death. With death I mean that you have death in your own hands and sometimes people can't help themselves then to end their lives before faith killed them. But what about you? Has the great hammington have a fear?" I replied his question.

"I fear depression the most. I already lost the person I cared most about because of depression and then seeing the people I love or people I care about hurting themselves or not being happy like they should be, it pains me."

I was looking at him with wide eyes because I remembered our conversation from when he found out I cut myself because I'm not the happy girl everyone thinks I am. I remembered him telling his mom died because of depression. He most have been through a lot of pain and I can understand because something similar happened to me.

"Oh Maddy, I'm so sorry about your mom but I know probably a lot of people have pity for you and you don't want that but I just want to say that if you want to talk to someone, I'm here for you."

"Thanks I appreciate that a lot. But I have a question, why do you self harm?"

I was shocked he asked me this question because he is the only one who knew about it and im not sure if he'll my reason good enough.