All the feelings

Last chapter:

Lost in thoughts school was over and i headed over home but the only thing on my mind was Annie and how she smelled and cried in my arms.

***

Annie's P.O.V.

It was a week later since Maddy and me in the library. But my mind cant let it go, how he hugged me how he smelled. We acted like nothing happend but i knew in my mind i had to tell him how i fell about him. If i tell him it can go good or bad. The good part would be if he liked me back and the bad if he didn't answer arent friends anymore. If he says no i want to stay friends even if its hard for me to contol my feelings.

Ugh, i hated mornings. How can some people like mornings? I definetly do not like them. Today was the day i was going to tell Maddy how i felt.

I went on Facebook for a quick check up when my hearth stopped. I had a heavy feeling on my chest when i saw the new news. After reading it out loud i realised i was crying.

"Maddy Hammington and Bea Williams are a couple"

I think god hates me or something, always when i want to do something somethings comes up and i cant do it.

I made me ready and went to school with a broken heart.

When i entered school i told my friends everything and i was so happy they were so suportive. Sara told me 'you know people can help you pick up the broken pieces, but only you can glue them toghether.' I directly knew what she meant. She was saying that my friends can help me with my broken heart but i need to get over it myself to "glue" the pieces back together.

Maddy's P.O.V.

Annie and i havent spoken about the hugging and crying and i dont think she will now that i have a girlfriend. My friends pushed me to Bea to ask her because they thought i had a crush on her. I dont know what to think anymore. My mind is going crazy. Bea wanted me to put on Facebook That we are a couple but seriously i didn't want people to know about it. Okay yeah, she is good looking with her blond long hair and her skinny frame but she Doesnt smell like flowers like Annie, she smells like coconut and i dont really like coconut. She isnt that nice to hug. The only thing that is the Same are the blue eyes, but even then, in her eyes you can see the blue really good and in Annie's eyes it is the light that makes it different.

Annie's eyes are in some light green but in other grey with a spark of blue. She has the most special eyes i have ever seen.

Why is my mind doing this to me.

I went to school and went to stand with Bea but ly eyes were looking at one girl that was talking to her friends while they were hugging her. I think she told them about her uncle, why else would she be crying?

***

A/N

Srr it so long! :/

Is it just me or is Maddy kind off stupid?

791 readers !!

I hope you like it :)

Vote/comment

Instagram: @unixnse

Bye my little unicorns!