Im in a relationship with...

It's been a week since I talked to Inias about our plan. Since then we have just played like nothing had happened. When talking to Alyssia I tried to get some reaction from her. Hunting and asking about guys and then putting Inias his name in the list.

Mostly when I mentioned his name a blush came onto her face and she started to mumble so I guess she totally like him. I can't believe I'm doing this but at least it's for a friend. In one way I'm kinda happy for them that they're going to get together but on the other hand I'm kinda jealous because I wish Maddy and me would have a date like this.

Inias and I were now walking through the corridors of school. We both had free at the moment so no one was in the corridors.

"So what have you been doing for the last week?" He asked.

"Ive been talking more to Alyssia, you know girl talk about boys and stuff and i think she is totally into you because she always blushes when I mention your name."

"Really? That's amazing!"

He put up his hand for a high five. I slapped it and felt amazing seeing how excited he was about this news. He really likes her a hell of a lot.

"I think it's time you're gonna ask her out."

He now looked very nervous at what I just said.

"Common Inias, you'll be fine. I'm sure she'll say yes and you have to do it one day or another so why not today. Wait give me your phone."

He gave me his phone. I went into his contacts and searched till I found Alyssia. It's was so cute cause he put her in as 'Alyssia <3 *_*' . I Quickly wrote a message saying:

Hey Alyssia, there is something i need to ask you. Can you come in 10 minutes to outside next to the big tree?"

I send it, i chose the bug tree because i remember Alyssia saying that she finds the big tree a very romantic spot and if she would ever be asked on a date she would love it to be on that spot.

Alyssia: okay, I'll be there xx

Two kisses? She must really like him. She is not the type of girl to put kisses behind her texts and seeing she put two when talking to Inias must mean something.

"Okay so you have to go to the big tree and ask her out. I just send her a message and she'll be there in 10. I remembered her saying she found that a romantic spot so she'll melt. You can do this."

I have him a thumbs up and told him to get going.

Now that he's gone I have no one left so I decided to go sit next to a tree because I still have a hour left of doing nothing. I sat down and put on some music. I started humming with the music and took out some of my books and did some school work.

I didn't notice when I started singing with the music but when I suddenly felt someone sitting next to me I stopped immediately. I looked to the side and saw Jacob sitting next to me. Jacob was my best guy friend but lately I haven't been talking to him much.

"Hey girl, how ya doing?"

"I'm good, long time no talk."

I have him a big hug and he just looked at me.

"I didn't know you could sing like that." He said and I felt a small blush on my cheeks.