Saying goodbye

Last chapter:

In the car to belgium i stayed quiet the whole time and for the whole weekend i stayed in my bed with food and mostly ice cream. I never felt this bad exept for the time Jeremy broke my hearth. This was the second time i was hearthbroken.

During the week-end i didn't talk at all, if i did i would just cry my eyes out again and i dont want people to see how weak i can be. The image of Maddy kissing Elisa kept replaying in my head, it hurts so much. I know maddydidnt like Elisa but it still hurts like a b*tch. When i finally started to feel better something new happend What made me sad again and made me cry again, for hours i starred at my computer screen on sunday when i saw Diana profile, Diana is the popular and beautiful girl From our class and i dont really like her. On Diana's profile was a notification

Diana Waters and Maddy Hammington are toghether.

Why did it hurt so much that Maddy was in a relationship? Or was it because it was a relationship with Diana? No dumbass, its because you love Maddy!! I couldnt keep my eyes of the screen that day. I was hearthbroken again and the scar was just becoming better and now it was even bigger than before. The rest of the week-end was the same, i cried and didn't eat, i didn't speak with anyone and locked myself in my room. I think my parents and sister knew they shouldnt say anything because the last time i acties like this was when Jeremy broke my heart.

Today was monday and it was only 3 weeks left from the end of the school year. I stayed home because i was "sick" or if i prenounce it hearthbroken. I havent eaten in 3 days and if khad eaten something it was a banana but most of the times it come back out after i ate it. My day was made of sitting on my bed in my sweatpants and my hair in a messy bun. My phone was turned off because i didn't want Maddy to text or call me, if he would, but today i put it on. I had 5 missed calls and 6 messages, the calls were 2 from Maddy and the rest was from Sara. The messages where 4 from Maddy and 2 from Sara, she was worked because i left school early friday and she asked how i was, i think she didn't know About Maddy. I didn't kno if i should look at Maddy's massages but before i knew it i was Reading his texts.

'Hey, are you okay?'

'I saw you running ontheffing bathroom, are you okay?'

'Annie, im starting to get worried, where are you?'

'Did I do something wrong? Just let me now if you're okay.'

Why does he care if im okay? Shouldn't he just be with his girlfriend?

Before i knew my fingers were typing a reply and after what felt like an hour i sent him the message.

'Hey Maddy, yes im okay but i think we shouldnt be friends anymore so this is my goodbye.'

After i sent him the text i didn't expect him to reply inmediatly, but he did, before i could pit my phone off he replied.

'What do you mean with we cant be friends anymore? What did i do wrong?'

'I.. I cant explain it, you will laugh at me.'

'I need an explanation or i wont leave you alone.'

'Just please leave me alone its already hard enough for me...'

'What is already hard enough for you?'

'Im sorry Maddy, i have to go.'

'No, please, dont go.'

That was when i pit of my phone, left in my room, alone, hearthbroken. I felt like a piece of sh*t, all i wanted now was a hug, a hug from my sister or a friend but there i was alone. When i needed someone i love the most, They weren't there. I felt lonely and broken.

Images of how Jeremy broke my hearth are repeating in my head, how can people hurt you so bad? How can someone go through this pain twice? Right now i have no enery, im one hot mess in my bed. These few days i have last a few kilo's because i didn't eat. When i finally went back to school, people started to ask question but i ignored them, i ignored everyone even my best friends. I felt Maddy eyes on me during classes bit i tried to ignore it. I sat alone in the canteen starring at my food, everyday i would throw my lunch away because i wasnt hungry. And people started to worry about me because i didn't eat and i was living in my own head. I started to go to someone who could help me.

After a week i started to talk again and i laught and ate again. I was happy when my besties didn't ask me what happend because if i would have to talk About it i would have cried again. It almost 1 week till the summer holiday. And just then i have to have pneumonia. I couldnt take the medication so i had to go to the hospital, when the school said it to my teachers and class they wee all worried as hell and That made me realise that i have people That care about me.

____________________________________

A/N

This chapter made me really emotional because some of the this really happend, i just hope you all like the story so far :). Its a little longer this chapter and its one of my favourites.

Ill try to make a new chapter for tomorrow.

I love you all

Instagram : @anse7

Vote and comment

BYEBYE SWEETIES 😘