The day after...

So it was morning.

Ugh i hated mornings. I wasn't a happy person in the morning but when i was awake i was awake (unless you put me in a bed, im so dead if im back in a bed). I wasn't really awake but then it hit me again, i remembered what happend yesterday.

Omg noooo i slapped Andy yesterday? Why do you have to be so stupid Annie, why?

Ugh. Sara was still asleep and i didn't want to wake her so i tried to be so quiet as possible and take my clothes.

As you would now maybe think ow yeah she is going to be a ninja and be quiet, hold on there, NO the clumsy me i am has to walk in to every object in her room and wake her. Jep that's me :). I stubbed my toe and the only thing i could think was.

oh my effing god, sh*t sh*t sh*t, she is going to wake up

Oh yes she woke up.

'Annie? What the heck? What are you doing?'

'Uhh.. Trying to be a ninja and not wake you up?' I felt my cheeks getting red. smooth, Annie, smooth

'Yeah sure, if you want to believe it yourself, just keep on dreaming to be a ninja.' She said sarcasticly , 'one day ill be the best ninja on earth' ' sure...'

I went to the bathroom and turned on the shower, oh it felt so good, the streams of water on my back. I realised i had to see Andy today and i wasn't looking forward to it.

Jeej me, not.

We had some breakfast after Sara was ready and we head of to school.

**

There he was, standing there so casually, ugh i hate him so much. But at least i could watch Maddy. stop looking at Maddy, Annie? he is going to see you drool at him? STOP IT i said in my mind.

Andy saw me and walked towards me, he looked a bit angry. I was scared, so what did i do? I ran in the girls bathroom oh boy, he is going to kill me! OMFG.

He ran behind me and shouted ' ANNIE, I KNOW YOURE IN THERE AND IM NOT MOVING UNTIL YOU SPEAK TO ME!'

'WHAT DO YOU WANT ANDY?' I shouted back.

'I just want to talk to you, please give me a chance to explain why i broke up with her!' He simply said.

'Okay you have 5 minutes.'

_________

A/N

Mhahaha if you want to know why Andy broke up with Sara,

Vote and read, tell me What you think.

I dont know when ill update again, but ill see on the voting

GOODBYE SWEETIES 😘