One weird human being

Wow. That was all i could think of. He wanted to be reminded of me, wait does that mean something? No, Annie, don't think too much. It probably doesn't mean much.

My brain can't seem to shut up after he said that and what makes it even more awkward is that for the past 3 minutes I have been staring at him with an open mouth. I noticed how he's now looking at his feet very awkwardly.

I clear my throat and casually say with a smirk
"Oh, so you want to be reminded about me, huh?" A small blush came onto his cheeks but I don't think it's because he likes me.

"Maybe but hey you're wearing yours too so you want to be reminded of me too." Now he's smirking at me.

After that I feel the blush on my cheeks and I think I must look like a tomato now. I started to think of a way to change the topic now.

"So, I've been thinking about how my life has changed since we are friends and I just kinda want to say thank you because I've had an amazing time already." I smile when I see his shocked face.

"You're welcome I guess but hey then I must say thank you too because I've had an amazing time with you already and I hope we will have more of these moments."
That's my cue to blush again.

"Hey you won't loose me, you're stuck with me now and you don't have the chance to run away anymore" I laugh at this because it's true he is stuck with me now.

"Oh shit I thought you would still give me a chance to run." He smiled and boy it was a pretty smile.

"In your little monkey dreams, Hammington."
***
After waiting for the doctor to tell me what to do with my head I was free to go. He told me it wasn't a big injury but that I had to change the bandage every 5 hours so that it wouldn't infect, he told me I can't do it myself so I have to ask my mom or someone who's with me when I need to change it.

Right now I'm in the car with Maddy because he said he wanted to give me a ride. Sara left with Andy and I'm not sure but I think something is up again between those two.

I was looking out of the window just thinking about my friends and how I haven't really spend a lot of time with them lately. I should really call Alyssia again soon, it's been so long. I lost contact with Fleur too but I don't really like how she acts anymore because she has changed.

"What are you thinking about?" I hear Maddy ask.

"Nothing really, just how some of my friends have changed and how I really need to hang out with some of them again."

"Yeah you should I mean friends are very important in life, they help you with your problems and they are always there for you. Its like a couple, they are always there for you and they care about you sometimes even more than about themselves" Maddy's words made sense. Friends are like a couple because they will always be there for you when you fall down, they will catch you.

"Wow Maddy that's so true, I think I should call Alyssia soon."

Maddy stopped the car and when I looked around we weren't anywhere near my house, we were infront of a pancake and waffle place.

"What are we doing here?" I asked.

"Well I was hungry and I kinda heard your tummy grumble so I thought you might wanted some food too and this place has amazing food." He scratched the back of his neck. He was so adorable even though I was kinda embarrassed he had heard my tummy grumble.

"Yeah I am hungry so thank you Maddy, this day keeps getting better." I smiled so hard now that I thought my face would split in half.

We went inside the small place and it all looked so cosy. It wasn't big but the smell in here was amazing. I wonder how he found this place.  We sat down in a booth and looked at the menu.