Disneyland day 2

It was 7am. Ugh, that is just way to early to wake up. I only had like 3 hours of sleep so you can imagine how I looked right now. You've guessed it right, a freacking zombie.

I stood up and took a quick morning shower to look a bit better. After I put in my clothes, which were just some white shorts and a loose top, I went down for breakfast. I looked around and saw my friends at a table with a free spot for me. I sat down and I front of me was a plate full of delicious things. There was bacon, scrambled eggs, some toast and my favourite a donut. Donuts are just amazing, I mean they are so delicious and you can choose which flavour you want and I don't think I could live without them.

I think I was drooling over my food because I hadn't noticed Sara, who was now saying my name every few seconds.

"Huh?" I asked still looking at my donut.

"Annie, stop looking at the donut. It's not like you're gonna propose to it." Sara said sarcastically.

"And what if I want to propose to it?" I joked, I went to sit on one knee and said "dear Michael the donut, will you marry me?"

All my friends were looking at me weirdly and I just started laughing. My laugh sounded like a dying seal. I got up and sat down again when I felt a body standing next to me. I looked up and saw Maddy and Andy standing there.

"Waddup?" I asked.

"We were searching for a table to sit at, can we sit with you?" Andy asked.

I looked at the girls who didn't really care so Sara said they had to take a chair and sit with us. Andy went to sit next to Sara and Maddy sat next to me.

"So what were you girls laughing about?" Maddy asked.

"Oh nothing." I said when I got cut off because of Alyssia.

"Annie was proposing to her donut which she called Michael. Don't even ask why cause we don't even know. I think there is something wrong with her brains."

"Hold on, she has brains?" Maddy asked. Everyone started laughing except for me.

"At least I've got more brains than you have or will ever have." I said and I was actually really proud of my come back.

He looked very offended and gave me the middle finger. Which made everyone laugh. All of the sudden Sara asked,

"Annie, where were you yesterday night? I woke up and you weren't in the room because the light on the bathroom wasn't on and you weren't in your bed."

And then Andy said,

"And where were you Maddy because you weren't in our room either?"

I started blushing and I'm sure I was looking like a tomato. Next to me Maddy had a pink shade of cheeks but definitely not tomato red.

"I couldn't sleep so I went to Annie to ask her if she was awake, she was. We went to the roof of the hotel and watch all the lights of Disneyland and we just talked for a bit. Then we went back to our rooms." Maddy answered their questions. At least he left out the kissing part because I didn't want my friends to know that, yet.

Sara was looking at me with a smirk plastered on her face. I took my phone and send her a text.

A: well talk about this later, don't worry ;)

S: good cause I wanna know every single detail about yesterday, did you kiss?

A: I'll tell you everything under one condition. You tell we what's going on between you and Andy. Don't think I have noticed how he's lays finding reasons to touch you. Like right now, dropping his fork just so he can touch your leg. And yes we kissed