What happened?

Last chapter:

I had this class with Annie but she sat next to her friends, and i sat next to my "friends".

During the class Annie's mother came and asked if she could speak Annie, but when she came back in the class her eyes where red and puffy, now there was something really wrong.

Annie's P.O.V.

It was the morning after i wrote Maddy the message and i dont really know what to expect as an answer. I opened my computer and logged on on facebook, i was really frightened to see What he had answered because that's why i logged off so fast yesterday. I saw he had replied my message. When i opened the message i was really sad what he wrote,

'I will miss you too, i dont want to leave you as a friend.'

I think he putted as a friend to make something clear, as in i dont have any feelings for you but i want to be your friend. The problem was that i cant be his friend if these feelings aren't going away.

I logged off and went to take a shower, i ate my usuall breakfast and then went to school.

I arrived on school and i was happy that Maddy wasn't there yet. The first person i saw was Sara, and i was so happy. I walked over to here.

'Heey Sara.'

'Hi Annie, how are you today?'

'Im okay, you?'

'im super duper fine!' A happy Sara could always make you're day so much better That's why she is my bestie. I started laughing my butt off,

'Whaaaaats wrong??' She almost screamed at me, what made me laugh even more.

'Oh nothing just that who ever says super duper?' Still laughing really hard but now Sara also started laughing.

'Why are the ladies laughing so hard?' I looked at my Side and saw Andy standing next to us.

'Oh nothing you need to know or need to worry about.' I said with a smirk on my face.

'Oh, so its a secret.' He pushed.

'No not really, but how are you today?' Sara asked.

'Im super duper fine.' Sara and me started laughing again.

'You see im not the only one who says that.' Says Sara directly.

'Oh so that's what you were laughing about!' We laughed but i stoped when i saw who joined our conversation, it was stupid freacking Maddy. I couldn't take my eyes off of him and i only realised that when he said,

'Do you like the view?' He was so cocky and full of himself.

I felt my cheeks becoming a bright red but i replied 'i wasn't starring and no i do not.'

'Wauw, you're not a kitty to take without gloves on in the morning.' He said back.

'Im sure not.' And at these times its true when you say: 'saved by the bell.'

My first period was french and i have this class with Maddy, fuck my live.

I went inside the classroom and went to sit with some of my friends, Maddy went sitting with some of his so called "friends".

The period was half way when my mom came and asked the teacher if she could borrow me, i did not have a good feeling with this.

I went outside and asked 'mom is everything alright?'

'Not really, i think we should sit somewhere.' Oh no this is really serious.

'What is it mom?' I asked.

'Its uncle Mark,' she said

'Whats with uncle Mark?' Uncle Mark wasnt really my uncle, he was the huisbrand of my grandma's sister, but we could call him uncle Mark.

'He's dead, Annie, he died from his cancer, we thought he was getting better but it only got worse.'

'No, no, no, this cant be true!' I was crying.

After a while with my mom i went back in to the classroom and i felt the eyes of Maddy on me, this day couldnt get worse.

__________________________________

A/N

New edit.

422 readers

Srr its been so long but as you already read in my a/n last chapter there was a family i knew on board of mh17 so were still sad and all bit i didn't want you to wait any longer.

I love you all

Instagram : @anse7

Vote and comment

BYEBYE SWEETIES 😘