What's wrong?

Last chapter:

Today 'im sorry for making everything so difficult for you, i will leave you alone.'

I couldnt stop reading the last one, it was today. I didn't want him to leave me alone.

Before i knew i already wrote back

'I dont want you to leave me alone, i will miss you.'

I logged of and went to bed, i dreamed about Maddy and me happy toghether.

Maddy's P.O.V.

After art monday, i didn't really feel that well. The look on Annie's face when she told me we couldnt be friends, that look broke my hearth. You could see the pain flashing in her eyes. I went home when the nurse said i could and when i got home i went straight on Facebook. I dont know what i was thinking when i wrote that message i just hoped she wouldn't want me to let her alone.

The thing with her was that the first time, last year, i saw her, i thought hell no but she is so kind. I wouldn't be attracted to her, more to fleur or Allysa because their body's were good. I see Annie just as a friend but she is like one of those friends you think are cute, okay yes she is chubby but you havent seen her blue eyes.

Everytime you say her name is see her when Elisa kissed me, i heard her sobbing in the girls bathroom, but she doesnt know i heard her.

She didn't answer any of my messages in summer holiday when i was with Diana, but nobody knows that i was with her because everybody wanted that, i didn't even like her. We were what they said: "the golden couple."

Sometimes its hard you know, being in a school and being popular while one of your best girlfriends is a chubby but beautiful girl.

It was almost bedtime for me when i heard a sound of my computer, it was Facebook. My hearth made a little jump when i saw it was from Annie:

'I dont want you to leave me alone, i will miss you.'

She logged of the second after she wrote the message. I was so happy to read this message, i just think i wasnt ready for saying goodbye to her.

'I will miss you to, i just dont want to leave you as a friend.' I sent because i knew she would never have feeling for me, i didn't even have feelings for her, why did i just thought she would never have feeling for me? It was a long day i should go to bed.

**

When i arrived at school, i saw Andy standing with Sara and Annie, They were in a conversation. I went to my locker and went to stand with them. Annie started at me and i could feel her eyes on me, so the dumbass that i am i say,

'Do you like the view?'

I see her cheeks becoming a bright red 'i wasnt starring, and no i dont like the view.'

'Wauw, you're not a kitty to take without gloves on in the morning.'

'No im sure not.' She fires back at me, i think something happend to her or she just hadnt sleeped well, i will ask her later.

The Bell rang and i had to go to my class, my first class was french. My favourite class this year was art, just because i was close to Annie. I loved to see her face when i wanted attention.

I had this class with Annie but she sat next to her friends, and i sat next to my "friends".

During the class Annie's mother came and asked if she could speak Annie, but when she came back in the class her eyes where red and puffy, now there was something really wrong.

__________________________________

A/N

New edit.

260 readers.

Hope you liked the Maddy's p.o.v. What would be wrong with Annie?

I love you all

Instagram : @anse7

Vote and comment

BYEBYE SWEETIES 😘