Feel Something

Wednesday in the middle of the school day, Jessica was fixing her bracelets on her wrists as she listened to Mila complain next to her. Mila was switching her books in her locker while rambling on to Jessica.

"He hasn't stopped blowing up my phone all week."
Mila sighed. "Diego is getting on my nerves now. It's gotten to the point that the little sophomore kicker was paid by Diego to talk to me and convince me to forgive him."

Jessica gave her best friend a sympathetic look as she watched her slam her locker close. "He knows he's in the wrong. Maybe you just need to move on. Or if you really want to, show him how happy you are without him."

Mila made sure her locker was locked before turning around and facing Jessica. She went from a small smile to a cold expression. Jessica looked back over her shoulder to see Macy walking over with her binder in her hands.

"What's with the look?" Macy snarled. "What? Mad cause my friend can satisfy your man and you can't?"

Macy bumped shoulders with Mila making her stumble back. Mila handed her books to Jessica in one swift motion as she whipped around. "You know what?!"

"What?!" Macy teased, giggling and turning around while stopping in her tracks. "Hey. Calm down, sweetheart." She smirked, seeing how angry Mila was. "If it makes you feel better, Hannah said it was hard for Diego too when they hook up. But he's fine when he remembers he doesn't have to smell that fish anymore."

Mila scoffed as she pushed her hair off her shoulders. "I'm getting real tired of hearing your mouth everyday about talking some shit that has nothing to do with you!"

"Then do something about it. Cause I'm never gonna shut up about some wanna be—" Macy's words were stopped when Mila slapped her across her face, pulled her by her hair, and dragged her to the floor.

Jessica gasped in shock before smiling widely when she saw Mila punching Macy as hard as she could. Macy pulled on Mila's hair, wanting to rip it out of her scalp, while throwing all the hits she could. Mila didn't stop kicking and punching Macy when she felt people ripping them apart and teachers yelling for them to let go.

Macy kept a tight grip on Mila until hands forced her fingers to let go. Mila looked back and saw a math teacher holding her back. She looked over at Macy who was holding onto her nose where blood was dripping from.

"Learn your place, bitch!" Mila screamed at her. "I didn't take shit from Diego and I'm sure as hell not gonna take shit from a damaged bleach blonde tramp who has nothing better to do with her life than to suck off boys, spread her legs, and tear down a girl half her size. Ever talk about me again and I'll tear you to fucking shreds."

Jessica followed along with Mila as the school security guards took her to the dean's office to calm her down and give her the consequences for fighting.

~**~

After school was over, there was a long grueling football practice, but none of them minded it. All of the boy's focus was somewhere else. Seeing how she was feeling, the boys had a full blown mission to make Clover feel better. They had gotten her to talk yesterday, but today they were going to get her to smile. And not the pity one she kept giving them to assure them that she was fine, a real one.

Ricky and Jacob had an idea to get all of Clover's favorite foods and sit in Ricky's room with her and watch The Dark Knight. She was reluctant to do it, but when they said they'd bought the movie with special features on dvd and all of her favorite foods, she couldn't say no.