11-End Of The Day

———HARRY'S POV———
I wake up and the memories of last night come flooding back, still spooning Louis, I get up and go to the bathroom causing him to stir.

"Where are you going" he mumbles sleepily.
"I'm just going to the bathroom babe" I tell him.

As I step in the tiled room I look at myself in the mirror and i cannot believe, I Harry Styles am Louis Tomlinson's fucking boyfriend. I smile goofily which reminds me to brush my teeth. I have a wee then go down stairs to make some breakfast and leave Louis to sleep, kissing him lightly on the forehead before I go, admiring how peaceful he looks when he sleeps but worried at how fragile and tiny he is and that the smallest thing could break him, physically and mentally.

I sit on the couch with some toast and OJ watching the notebook because I never get bored of it when Louis comes downstairs and plops himself next to me, wrapping himself in a blanket.

"Heyyy boyfriend" he says smugly with a little smirk making its way into his face.
"oh hello there boyfriend" I say putting my arm around him and pulling him closer.
"Jesus lou you're so cold I can feel it through the blanket" I say worriedly.
"Yeah is a bit chilly isn't it" he replies nonchalantly.
"No louis, it's not, it's like 28°C, the cool change isn't coming till around lunch time" I tell confused with how anyone could be cold in this weather, even people who live in countries with 45°C heat every day.
"Oh" is all he manages to get out.

I hear two pairs of foot steps racing down the stairs, informing us that Liam and Niall are here. Niall appears first, laughing as he sprints to the island bench, separating who comes next, Liam, who is drenched in what appears to be water and holding a bottle which he uses to spray Niall.

"Ohhh mate" he says through laughs.
"You're going down lad" Liam says.
Louis and I just stare at the two idiots as they shuffle around the bench. Niall runs off and Liam tries to spray him but misses, getting it all over the floor which conveniently Niall slips backwards on.

"ahhhh me ass, I've broken me ass" Niall whines as Liam runs over to him jumping on him while erupting in a fit of laughter. Louis and I get up and go over to them to see if Niall's actually hurt.
"Are you two right?" I ask them jokingly, Liam looks up at me and rolls off Niall to which I grab both their arms and help them both up.
"So do you all wanna go shopping and grab some lunch?" Liam asks and I glance at Louis to which he surprises me with a smile and nod.
"Yeah I'd love to boys" he replies.
"Great well lets get changed and go... well, last one to the top is a loser!" Liam yells playfully and we all race upstairs. Niall grabs the back of Liam and my tops, pulling us backward then sprints past Louis, which then we're all surprised when Louis grabs Niall's foot causing him so fall and Louis makes it up to the top first.
"Oh yeah I'm a winner, you're all losers, oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah" he chants as does some weird victory dance.
"We get it Lou, you're the king of agility" I joke, we all laugh and I wink at Louis causing him to blush as we head off to get changed.

———LOUIS' POV———
We all get in the car and start the short drive to the shopping centre, Harry and I sit in the back and Niall and Liam in the front with Liam driving. It's a quick trip to the shopping centre, 10 minutes at the absolute most. I need to buy a couple new pairs of jeans because mine are so baggy they look stupid on me and maybe I'll grab a couple t-shirts too. We park in the west entrance then head inside with our hoodies and sunnies on to disguise ourselves as much as possible from the fans.

"Right" Liam says as we step inside "where did we all want to go?"
"Erm I would like to Adidas and Tommy Hilfiger to get a couple tees and Guess and Levi's for some jeans but other than that I don't mind where else" I smile at them.
"I wanna go to Gucci!" Harry exclaims.
"Of course you do Haz, I wanna go to Lacoste and Nike" Niall says.
"Well did you lads wanna split up because we will be more obvious to fans if we're all together in a group" Liam inquires.
"Yeah definitely, I'll go with you Liam then Lou and Haz can go together" Niall states.
"Wonderful" Harry beams and we all head our separate ways.