Animae Sine Amore Immortales

Author: anonymous / baeconandeggs

Genre: Romance | Fantasy | Adventure | Angst | Fluff  | Smut | Powers | Guardian angel/vampire!Baek | Elf/vampire!Yeol | BAE2017

Warnings: Bullying | Arson | Mention of suicide | Cruse sexual innuendos | Unprotected intercourse

Length: 161k

Status: Complete

Summary:

Immortal souls without love. The moon dreams of fire yearning to burn and love reborn from the ashes.

Notes:

I've loved this sooooo much. I liked it a lot that it was long so I could really enjoy it. Everything was soooo well written, especially Chanyeol and Baekhyun feelings, everything was easy to understand, I appreciated that. The fantasy in this fic was beautiful, and the relationship between Chanyeol and Baekhyun even more. They both have such pretty personalities, I was dying of cuteness sometimes. Baek was everything in this fic, from super-mega cute, to sexy, to powerful and possessive. I also liked the adventure in it, there are sad moments, scenes that keep you tense and characters that frustrate you (sometimes Baekhyun and Chanyeol too), and obviously there are very romantic and adorable moments that make your heart feel warm. The author made the fic super interesting and kept well the mystery, giving you little clues to try to decipher both Chanyeol and Baekhyun's nature, but in the end  you're left with the intrigue. The love between Chan y Baek was really something so beautiful and ahdlaldjka, wonderful. I reaaaaally loved it.

[AO3] ➡️ http://archiveofourown.org/works/11031414/chapters/24586935