Imprimature

Author: anonymous until reveals / baeconandeggs

Genre: Romance | Angst | Slice of life | Smut | Wolf!AU | Soulmates!AU | Alpha!Yeol | Omega!Baek | Happy ending | BAE_2019

Warnings: Mpreg | Miscarriage | Bond neglect | Infidelity | Psychological trauma | Self-negligence | Blood play | Temporal disability/blindness

Other couples: KaiSoo  | Chanyeol x Seohyun

Length: 44.6k

Status: Complete

Summary:

Byun Baekhyun longs for a happily ever after and just a touch of warmth in a world that is dismally cruel to the likes of him. Park Chanyeol is simply confused, unsure of how to deal with this petite, adorable man who had taken his entire world and thrown it off of its axis. One thing he does promise, however, is to at least give the two of them a try.

Notes:

Yes, this fics has a lot of warnings, but don't be afraid! The fics starts happy (as happy as it can start considering one of the characters conditions, after an explanation of that condition), and that parts is super happy and fluffy. Then comes the drama and it last too much xD The drama contains the majority of the warnings, but the happy ending makes it worth it. The drama is sad but you can handle it (do I make sense?). You'll probably get so mad with one principal character and another one. Like very mad (at least I did). But, well if it has a happy ending it means that character quita being an asshole. Really, their love is complicated but it's love and it's beautiful. The ending is so happy and cute.

[AO3] ➡️ https://archiveofourown.org/collections/Baeconandeggs2018/works/14725052#main