Lake

Pov DipDip

The next day was somewhat stressful. I packed my bag with the regular things you'll need for the lake. I told Stan where I was going, and he was alright with it. My bag was just a towel, sun screen and extra clothes. I was already wearing my swim trunks so it was fine, I'm still wearing my sweater tho. I went into the woods and saw Bruno and Bill. I see Bill with a bag as well and Bruno was just excited. I think Bill did the name thing that I did with the swim trunks.

"I missed you Bruno." I smiled petting him.
"Ruff!"
"Love you too." I smiled.
"Ready to go? " Bill smiled.
"I am. " I said.

Pacifica sent us an address to where the lake was. She said that no one goes to this one so it's perfect. Bruno was falling behind a bit, but we waited for him. We made it to the lake and I told Bruno to hide.

"Bruno stay here till I call your name." I smiled.
"Bark. "

Bill and I both chuckled and saw everyone. They waved at us and smiled.

"Dipper nice to see you." Candy smiled.
"Nice to see you too. " I smiled.
"Hey. " Bill said.
"So where the dog? " Grenda asked.
"Are you okay with big dogs? " I smiled.
"Of course. " Pacifica smiled.
"Bruno!" I yelled.

Bruno came running and everyone froze. Pacific a was terrified but Bruno is harmless and licked her.

"This isn't a dog. " Candy said.
"Demon dog. " Bill smiled.
"It's so cute." Grenda said.
"He's harmless." I smiled.
"You can calm down now boy." Pacifica laughed.
"Bark bark! "
"Bruno." I said.

Bruno looked at me and sat down next to me and Bill. Gideon looked at Bruno and poked him.

"This can't be real. " He said.
"Don't poke Bruno." Bill said.
"He's a demon dog? " He said.
"Yes, but he really doesn't hurt anyone. He just hates my family but with everyone else he's fine with. " I smiled.
"So does he talk? " Candy asked.
"No. " Bill said.
"So, lets enjoy today! " Pacifica smiled.

Pacifica, Candy, Gideon and Glenda were already in their swim suit. I didn't want to go in yet, so I kept my sweater on. I sat down near the lake and looked at everyone.

"Come on Pinetree." Bill said.

He took off his shirt and a faint blush appeared on my face. Oh no he's hot....

"I'll join you later." I smiled.
"Come on." Bill said.

I hugged myself while holding onto my sweater.

"Please?"

I took off my sweater and placed it on my lap. I still didn't want to go in yet

"Don't make me carry you in."
"Wha-"

Bill picked my up over his shoulders. I started to laugh for some reason.

" B-Bill put me down! " I laughed.
" No. " Bill smiled.

The water was a bit above his knees. I see Candy and Grenda look at me with a smile.

"Bill put me down! " I said.
"Okay." Bill smiled.
"Wait no! "

Bill dropped me into the water, but before I was fully in the water I pulled him with me.

"Ah! " Bill yelled.

Candy and Grenda went over to us and laughed.

"You guys are idiots. " Candy jokingly said.
"Thank you." Bill said.
"I thought Bill was going to drop you in the deeper side. " Grenda said.
"If he did I would drag him with me." I said.

We all laughed and continue our swimming.

•••

It's been a few hours and meaning that we've spent the whole day in the lake. It's about six and it's still bright out. Gideon, Pacifica, Candy, Glenda and Bruno are walking around the lake. Bill and I are still in the lake. They went to find some food for eat.

I felt Bill's arms about my stomach, and he placed his chin on my shoulder. I smiled and looked at him with a smile.

"Bill." I smiled.
"Pinetree we should get out soon. " Bill said.
"I know." I said.

I turned around and looked at Bill, and he smiled at me. My forehead was on his while we looked into each others eyes. I felt his hands on my waist, and he slight lifts me up. My legs were around his waist and my arms were around his neck.

"Bill." I chuckled.
"Your adorable." Bill smiled.
"Thanks for looking after me." I said.

The moment ended because I heard laughing from a far. Bill let me down but his hands were still on my waist. My arms were still around his neck. We were still on the lake which was a good or bad idea.

"Let's go. " Bill said.
"Okay." I said

We both didn't move for some reason, I placed my head on Bill's chest.

"Never leave me"

I mumbled softly to myself. After that we both went on land. We dried off, and I was looking for my sweater. I couldn't find it for some reason.

"Where did my sweater go? " I said.
"You let Candy use it because she forgot hers." Bill said.
"Oh yeah." I said.

Bill threw his yellow sweater at me and smiled.

"You can use mine." Bill said.
"Thanks." I said.

I put on his sweater and it was really soft in the inside, the sleeves were a bit long. I hugged the sweater and smiled to myself.

"It's soft. " I mumbled.

I sat down and hugged Bill's sweater some more. It was so soft. Bill sat next to me and smiled.

"Were back! " Gideon said.

They brought back some food, drinks and a radio. Pacifica turned on the radio and started to play music. We sat down and started to eat and talk.

"Whose sweater is that?" Candy asked.
"Since you have mines Bill gave me his, it's so soft." I said.
"Ruff! "
"Bruno is such a sweetheart." Grenda said.
"Bark! "
"He is, he doesn't bother anyone really." Bill said.

After talking, we all left the lake and went home. Candy took my sweater, I'll ask for it back tomorrow. We made it near the shack but not so close, so they would see us.

"Do you want your sweater back?" I said.
"You can have it for tonight." Bill said.

Bill placed his hand on my waist and looked at me. His finger was under his my chin. My hands were on his chest, Bruno was pushing us closer to each other.

"You look cute with my sweater. " Bill said.
"T-Thanks." I stuttered.
"Goodnight Pinetree." Bill said.
"Goodnight Bill." I said.

I felt Bill kiss my forehead and a faint blush appeared. I looked at him and his smile was sweet and soft. I hugged him tight and then left. I went into the shack and saw Mabel.

"Never thought that I'll ever see you wear yellow." Mabel said.
"It's soft." I mumbled.
"Why are you blushing? " Mabel asked.
"N-No reason." I said hiding my face
"Did something embarrassing happened?" Mabel asked.
"Yes. " I lied.
"Okay." Mabel said.