Finally

Pov DipDip

I was having a lot fun with Bill over the past few weeks, he's really nice. I get butterflies when I'm around him, I've never felt like this before. I've been getting these feeling for days really. It's July and I have one more month before I leave. Time flies by when you're having fun, right?

I had to explain to Mabel about that little joke I did to you. She got mad and threw a paper ball at me. We both laughed right after. That was two days ago, she was pretty mad for a good second.

Right now I'm with Bill and Bruno, today way more different from before. Bruno is chasing random things in the air, I think their the fairies again. Bruno just loves chasing things around. We were both walking around him to make sure he does run somewhere else.

"Bark!"
"I swear their gonna hurt him." Bill said.
"Their not, maybe. " I said.
"Ruff ruff! "
"I won't do that if I were you Bruno." Bill shouted.
"Bark! "
"Bruno don't eat them, at least apologize! " I yelled.
"Bark Bark! "
"Bruno is going to regret this. " Bill said.
"Let him have fun before something bad happens. " I said.
"Their gonna attack him later. " Bill said.
"No they won't, Bruno has been doing this for a whole hour and nothing has happened." I said.
"Just wait, he's going to go flying in the air." Bill smiled.
"He won't. " I said.
"He will. " Bill said.
"He won't." I said
"You wanna bet?" Bill said.
"No. " I smiled.
"He's gonna fly in the air and fly around town and end up crashing. WOOSH! " Bill chuckled.
"Don't be silly." I said.

Bill hugged me from behind, he placed his arms about my stomach area. I felt my right-hand holding Bill's hand. I felt like my face heated up for a bit.

"Whoosh." Bill chuckled.
"Silly demon." I chuckled.

I felt the atmosphere change and it felt weird to me. The atmosphere changed in a good way for me. Bruno barked and started to jump up and down. I smiled and brought back my attention to Bill.

I turned around and finally face Bill, my hands were on his chest. I felt his hands move over to my hips and I made a soft chuckle. I felt my arms slowly move to his neck.

"Pinetree, you're amazing. " Bill said.
"B-Bill. " I stuttered.
"You're wonderful Pinetree, you make me smile and make me feel human. " Bill said.
"N-No I don't." I said.
"Yes you do Pinetree, you make me feel feeling that I've never experienced. " Bill said.
"It wasn't all me, I mean I don't make you feel human. " I said.
"You do Pinetree." Bill said.
"D-Don't lie." I said.
"I don't have to because it's the truth." Bill said.
"Bark! "
"Your the world to me, I'll always keep you safe and I'll never leave you go." Bill said.

I didn't believe Bill for a few seconds because he told me all these things. Then he told me that I'm the world to him, he'll always keep me safe, and he'll never leave me. These words that Bill said made me feel something. If anyone else would to say to I would say cool, but when Bill says it, it's completely different.

"Bill I-"
"I'll risk anything for you, your the reason I'm still here." Bill said.

He shouldn't risk anything for me at all, I'm not that important. I felt his hands lower down to my waist and a lighter shade of went on my face. I felt Bill place one of his hands on my cheek. I feel like these are lies for some reason.

I felt Bill's forehead on top of mines, I felt like that I couldn't move at all. My eyes meant his and without looking away this time.

"To me your.... "

" Perfect "

I felt tears go down my cheek while my eyes widen at the same time. His lips were on top of mines, I closed my eyes and kissed back. I melted into the kiss while fighting the tears. Bill slowly started to stop the kiss, slowly giving me small pecks.

Then we officially stopped kissing, my face was fully red. Bruno was sitting down looking at us.

"I-I'm sorry." Bill said.
"N-No. " I mumbled.
"I d-didn't mean t-to make you cry." Bill said.
"It j-just felt weird when you started to say all those things about me. How I was important to you, how I made you human- " I said.
"I really like you! " Bill blurred out.
"Y-You do?"
"I do, human feelings are confusing and I didn't know what to do, so I just kissed you." Bill said.

I gave Bill the smallest peck on the lips and smiled. He smiled back and he held me in his arms.

"I love you." I said.
"I love you too." Bill said.
"I'll always remember you. " I mumbled.

The ending to Remember me,
Goodbye everyone.