I'll kill you for this.

Mabel Pov

It's the next day and I had a great night sleep for once. Thinking about Dipper not being possessed by a demon tonight was nice. I mean I was scared that Bill might try something funny, but he hasn't. I know I'm still not on his good side yet because I've threatened him many times but how's counting. Please don't count.

I can't believe that Dipper is remembering all this stuff. I took me a full three months for me to explain who grunkle Stan was and almost two years to explain who ford was. Don't get me started with the journals, I give up on the two year really.

Bill is going an amazing job on helping Dipper. I mean I still hate him with a burning passion but I trust him. It's like those hate love relationships. You hate them but you can still trust them. I have that feeling with him, I hope it makes sense. I kinda don't understand my own thinking as well.

It's about eleven and Dipper should be leaving soon. I've kept track of what times he leaves and comes back. Ford and Stan are in town doing something.

"Dipper can you help me with something." I asked.
"Sure, what is it? " Dipper asked.
"Can you carry his outside, Ford was gonna do to, but he forgot." I said.
"Sure. " Dipper said.
"After that I wanna talk to you and I'll be in the gift shop." I said.
"Okay. "

I gave Dipper the box full of random things that Ford forgot to throw away. I went to the gift show and started to look for something. Grunkle Stan keeps the most random stuff in the gift shop now.

There're fords monsters body parts, feathers, bones and other things. Stan has trash, a bat and shovel with old things from the gift shop. I grabbed the shovel and a trash bag. It looks like that I'm going to dig up a body.

I sighed and heard a door open and close twice. I turn around and see no one, which was weird. I heard the doors open and close again. I held on to the shovel tight and looked around. I felt something touch my shoulder and I hit something.

I turn around and I see Dipper on the floor. I fucked up this time. I dropped the shovel and went over to Dipper. Dipper didn't wake up until two solid minutes of shaking and doing anything else to wake him up.

"I'm so sorry. " I said.
"My head." He said.
"Fuck.... "

I helped Dipper up and he almost fell again. We went over to the living room and I sat him down on the couch.

"Where are we? " I said.
"California right? " I've fucked up bad.
"Does Gravity falls ring a bell? " I asked.
"It's a small town with monsters right?" Dipper said.
"How's Stan? " I asked
"Who? "
"Ford? "
"No. "
"Grenda or candy."
"Your best friends?"
"Pacifica."
"No. "
"Gideon? "
"no."
"B-Bill?"
"No. "

Oh my gosh I've fucked up so badly. Why did I use all my strength!? I didn't mean too, I hate myself. I'm in trouble. It took me too long to try to regain his memory. I need help and fast.

"Dipper were in Gravity falls and follow me. " I smiled.
"Okay. "

I need to ask for Bill's help, he's the only one that made Dipper remember. Dipper was amazed when he saw the woods. It was adorable of how he found everything interesting.

I started to walk around the woods to find Dipper's usually hang out place. It was hard until I heard loud barking. The dog thing names Bruno. I hope I'm getting his name right because I have a feeling that his name is Ben or Bailey.

"Grrr! "
"Shut it dog. " I said.
"What are you doing here? " Bill said.
"Funny story. " I nervously laugh.
"What did Ford do? " Bill sighed.
"He didn't do anything this time. " I said.

I hear Dipper finally come, Bill and Bruno goes over to Dipper.

"Pinetree. "
"Bark. "
"H-Hello. " Dipper said.

Bill turns around and looks at me in anger. I'm so dead.

"What did you do to Pinetree? " He almost yelled.
"I didn't mean too, I hit him with a shovel by accident. I got scared because I started to hear noises and the body parts of random animal looking at me. " I said.
"You actually gave him amnesia!"

The dog started to chase me and so did Bill. They were both extremely mad and I haven't run as fast as I did now.

"I'm sorry! " I yelled.
"Ruff! "
"Stop please. " I heard Dipper mumbled.

I stopped and saw Dipper standing in front of Bill and Bruno. Bill looked at him and it felt different to me. Bruno sat down and wagged him tail.

Pov Bill

"Stop please"

I felt his hand in mines, Bruno sat down while wagging his tale. His brown eyes melted my heart when I looked into them. I'm gonna kill Shooting star after this.

"P-Please don't b-be upset with m-my sister." His eyes turned soft as my heart started racing.
"God damn it Pinetree."

I placed my forehead on his shoulder and somewhat blushed. He's so cute. Bruno licked Pinetree's hand and barked happily.

"Since you helped him figure out his memory I'll let you fix this. " Shooting star said while running away.
"That little bitch. " I said.
"Ruff! "
"I'll help you so you remember me. " I mumbled.

I felt Pinetree let go of my hand and looked at me. I slightly lifted up my head and I see him smile.

"And that's how you trick your sister." Pinetree smiled.
" I thought you-"
"She hit me with a shovel." Pinetree said.
"You should have told me first." I said.
"It was a last minute plan." Pinetree said.
"I got worried. " I said.
"You did keep your promise tho. " Pinetree said.
"I did because I meant it." I said.

I hugged Pinetree tight while Bruno tried tackle him. I let go of Pinetree and Bruno started to lick him. Pinetree laughed and smile. I can't believe he did that joke last minute, I got worried, but he's fine. My heart dropped when I thought he didn't remember me. Glad he wasn't really harm. Shooting Star is going to be mad at him later tho.