iv

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

I sit back down in my seat and start slipping through the pages of my album. Chan and Minho only signed with their signature. Changbin's message said 'I hope that the rest of your pregnancy goes well and that the baby grows strong.'

I smile at his message.

Hyunjin's and Jisung's were also just signatures but Felix's had something else. Numbers.

"Is this his fucking number?" I whisper to myself. He had also written a small message: 'Call me if you ever, ever need anything, you can obviously text as well.'

I smile and look at Seungmin's and Jeongin's signatures. I look up at Felix who was quite far away, wondering why he would give me his number.

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

Row by row everyone filed out of the building. People were still talking about me but honestly, I didn't really care anymore. Minho helped me a lot. My row was now being let out and as soon as I got out of the building I open my album to Felix's page again. I stare at it and get a taxi. "Why would he give me his number? Like seriously, I'm nothing special."

I shrug and close the album. I get to the hotel and grab my key. I go to my room and get some of the food from the fridge. "I have an idea, I should go to a baby store here. Wow, brilliant idea Y/N." I shove the rest of the food in my mouth and head out again. I turn on my phone while I walk and see that I have about 100 notifications on several different social media platforms. I open one and see that a k-fan has taken a photo of Minho and me when we were holding hands. I close that app and sigh deeply.

I arrive at a baby store and I start to look around in the boy section. I spot a blue onesie with little clouds all over it.

I walk up to the counter and buy only this as there wasn't much in the boy section that I liked. I then leave the shop and go back to my hotel.

Chan

We were all in the car to get to our new apartment. Everyone was doing their own thing, listening to music, using their phones or chatting. I decided to bring up one particular thing that happened at the fansign today. "What did you think about that pregnant 16-year-old?" I knew it was rude to ask but I was just too curious.

"Wait. There was someone my age there that was pregnant?" Jeongin questioned.

"Yeah. Did you not hear any of it? Chan yelled pretty loudly." Felix replied.

"Don't make fun of her Chan. She didn't want it. She even ranted to me about how she was going to lose the rest of her teenage years, how she can't go out partying when she turns 18 and that she now has to be a responsible parent instead." Minho explained.

"I wasn't making fun of her in any way," I replied. "Did anyone find out how far along she is? I asked her but she asked why it mattered to me because she's just a fan and that she doubts we'd ever really meet again. Which is fair enough I guess."

Everyone shook their head in response.

"Hopefully everything goes well for her," Jisung states.

"She said to me that she was prepared for all the hate she was going to get for being there." Felix suddenly announces. Everyone including me gives him a questioning look. "Chan, are you logged into our Instagram?"

I nod and pull out my phone, going on Instagram. "Look up the hashtag Stray Kids." He ordered.

I enter Stray Kids into the search bar, going to the hashtag section. When the posts load, I could feel my eyes widen. I looked at what all the international fans were saying about her. "Why is she there? Is she there for the attention? She's fucking 16 and pregnant." I roughly translated the English into Korean.

"Why is Minho touching a girl like that? She might have some sort of STD. Why wasn't she kicked out?" I translated once again.

"I was sitting next to the slut and I saw a few numbers on Felix's page of her album. I didn't get to see the full thing but I'm pretty sure Felix gave her his number!" I said in both English and Korean this time.

Everyone turned to Felix. "Felix, is this true?"

Felix's eyes moved quickly meaning he did. "Felix! She's pregnant! You can't hit on her!"

"So what if she's pregnant? Does that mean she has to have no help when she's here for the next three weeks?" He yells back at me. We arrive back at the dorms and we all get out of the vans. I pull Felix to the front of the building, telling everyone else to head inside.

"Okay, you have a good point. However, the fact that you gave a stay your number and are potentially in contact with her must stay a secret. If JYP found out about this do you know what could happen to us?"

Felix nods quickly.

"Now that that's settled, if she messages you and she needs help, just tell her to come here and we'll have our driver pick her up from her hotel. Okay? Are you happy now?" I question.

He nods once again and we both head inside.

Y/N

I sat on my bed with my phone next to me. Suddenly, my alarm goes off saying I have an appointment to go to. "Fuck! How could I forget about an appointment!" I scream. I mute the alarm and call the place I'm meant to be having my appointment at.

"Hello." I hear on the phone.

"Hi, this is Y/N L/N and I'm meant to have an appointment in an hour but I'm actually not in the country right now," I explain.

"Okay Y/N. This appointment is quite important so you'll have to go to the hospital in the country you are currently in."

"Okay. I will. Thank you." I say, hanging up. I go to google and quickly find a place that deals with pregnancies. The place, however, is about half an hour away from the hotel.

"That's way too expensive to pay for a taxi."

I grab my album, flipping to Felix's page. After thinking about the decision I'm about to make, I enter the number into my phone and message him before I have a chance to back out in the decision.

Y/N
Hey, this is the girl from the fansign. You know, the pregnant one.

Felix
Oh, hi! What's up?

Y/N
I actually had an appointment to go to back in Australia today and I forgot to notify them before so I have to have an appointment today because they're so important, especially because of my age.

Felix
Do you need help getting there?

Y/N
Yeah, I do. It's too expensive to take a taxi.

Felix
I'll get one of our drivers.

Y/N
Thank you but I've never gone to an appointment by myself. I've always had my parents for moral support.

Felix
Oh... who do you want to go with you then?

Y/N
I'm sorry but you aren't entirely fluent in Korean like me so is it okay if Chan comes with me?

Felix
Sure I'll ask. It's a fair enough reason so don't be sorry.

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

Words: 1214