viii

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

We arrive back home and I swing the door open with the keys my dad had given me. Nothing really changed, there were just a few more baby things. I looked at them all and smiled, walking over to my room with dad following me to place my bags down beside my bed.

Minho

Chan had gotten a call about having to go to the meeting room in the JYP building so, of course, we got ready and headed over there. It didn't take us long to get there. When we did, we all rush out of the car and head into the building, entering the meeting room to see our CEO in the same spot he was in three weeks ago.

We all say hello and sit down.

"I heard about what happened at the interview you had earlier today. All of you became quite angry at the interviewer because they were asking questions about the pregnant girl." He starts explaining.

"Y/N is her name. Use it." I unexpectedly announce, surprising myself.

"Sorry, asking questions about Y/N," Jinyoung retorts, emphasising her name. "Why did you get so annoyed? He has the right to ask questions."

"I'm sorry but it's for Y/N's privacy. We aren't going to tell the whole world where she is right now. We are also still upset seeing she left the country two hours before that interview." Jisung explains.

"Okay, well regarding the promise we made three weeks ago. I don't want my company name to be associated with bad idols or as a bad thing so I'm allowing you to talk to Y/N from now on," he announces.

However, the room was dead silent. No one actually believed him.

"Seriously?" Felix questions.

"Seriously," JYP repeats.

We all scream joyfully. "Thank you so much," We say as we bow 90 degrees.

We all bolt out of the door and go to our practice room instead of the car. We close the practice room door and Felix grabs his phone from his pocket. He presses Y/N's contact name and it starts ringing.

Y/N

I jump when I hear Lonely St. start to play from my phone. It was Felix's ringtone. Why would he be calling me? I know that it's only eight at night but I've literally only been gone a day without talking to him, there's no way JYP has already allowed them to talk to me. I mean I'm not complaining, I would love to talk to them. They're probably lying though.

My phone stops ringing indicating I missed his call. Lonely St, then starts playing on my phone again. Once again, I miss the call, intentionally. I then hear my text notification sound so I decide to check it.

Felix
Y/N! Answer me, please! We're allowed to talk to you. JYP said so.

Y/N
How do I know you're not lying?

Felix
Chan never lies. If you answer you can hear him say it to you.

Y/N
Yes, I know he never lies, I'll answer then.

As soon as I hit send, he called me again. This time I answered, I immediately hear all eight of them yell my name.

"Y/N!"

"Hi, guys!" I almost yell.

"Just to confirm Y/N we are allowed to talk to you." I hear Chan say through the phone.

"Seriously! Thank god. Even though it's been one day, I've already missed every single one of you." I announce, smiling even though they can't see it.

"Everyone except Felix needs your number. It's unfair that we have to ask him to talk to you." I hear Jeongin whine.

"I'm sure Felix can give it to everyone. When you message just send your name."

"Y/N! Who are you talking to?" I hear mum yell from the living room.

"I'm talking to Stray Kids mum!" I yell back so she can hear.

I hear the English speakers laugh at me.

"Who?" She asks again.

I laugh and reply, "Stray Kids."

"The ones you aren't allowed to talk to? How are you allowed to talk to them again all of a sudden?" She yells again.

I get off my bed and walk into the living room, sitting next to my mum. "I don't even know yet." I replied to her, "Can someone tell me why you're allowed to talk to me after not even a day? I'm next to my mother so she'll hear as well."

I hear Felix starting to speak. "Oh well, hi Mrs L/N, I'm Felix. We're allowed to talk to Y/N now because of something that happened during one of our interviews."

"Oh. How are you so good at English Felix?" My mum asks causing me to facepalm.

"Mum you shouldn't ask those sorts of questions." I scold her.

"Y/N, your parenting side is coming out," she jokes, laughing slightly.

"No, it's fine Y/N. I was actually born in Sydney. So is Chan, our leader, so he's also fluent in English." Felix explains to her.

"Unfortunately, I now have to go. I'm very busy binge-watching Netflix." She states.

I get up and go back to my room, sitting on my bed. "So that's my mum, she can be a lot sometimes. Also, Chan were you translating all that?"

"You caught me. I was."

"Thank you. I don't really want people left out of conversations."

"No problem but we also have to leave now so we'll message you when we get your number," Chan explains.

"Okay. Have fun with whatever you're doing."

"We will, bye!"

"Bye guys."

They hang up and I smile ear to ear. I absolutely love them being a part of my life even if it does bring a lot of problems and issues to both my life and theirs. I mean they shouldn't have to worry, they're doing so well in the kpop industry. I sigh and look at my phone, once again going through the Stray Kids hashtag on all my social media. I don't know why I do it because I know I'll see the rumours about me but I do get to see incredible photos and fan art of some of my favourite people in the world.

Happiness will always bring sadness though.

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

Words: 1005