xv

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

The members that are going to the grocery store scramble to find their phones and whatnot, and I am the only one ready. I have Jasper in my arms, his travel bag on my back, my phone in my pocket as well as my purse in Jasper's travel bag.

I wait at the front door for all the members except for 3racha. One by one the members arrive at the front door with everything they need. The last person to arrive is Felix, he is pushing the pram. I place Jasper in it and we all leave with masks and hats on.

We arrive at the grocery store, telling them everything we need and we split up so we are faster. I walk down the confectionery section to see what they have to offer. There isn't anything that interesting.

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

For the past two weeks, Felix and I have been contemplating when we should start posting hints about our relationship. We came to a decision that it should be today. The photo we've decided to post is of couple rings that we are planning to buy for our one-year anniversary. The caption will just be a heart. 

With permission from Stray Kids' manager and JYP, who apparently approves of our relationship but it'll most likely come back and bite us in the ass later, we take a screenshot of the rings we want. The whole group holds their breath while Felix makes the post and anxiously presses the post button. Once he presses it, everyone is silent, waiting for the reaction of Stay, as well as all the theories.

I hear my phone ding, I glance at the screen to see that Yasmin messaged me.

Yasmin
I assume the Instagram post is a hint of you and Felix dating.

Y/N
Yeah it is, is it okay?

Yasmin
Yeah, it's fine. The rings are cute and they're also a good hint.

Y/N
Felix and I plan to get them for our one-year anniversary.

Yasmin
That's cute. Anyways, I'll talk later, I feel really sick and I'm sure you're busy. Bye, love you Y/N.

Y/N
Love you too Yasmin. Hopefully, your symptoms calm down soon.

I turn my phone off and glance at Jasper who is now in Felix's arms. I smile at Jasper, but I don't get one back as he still can't smile.

"Wow, so many people have seen it almost straight away," Chan states.

"Yeah, that's the power of the internet," I reply.

I turn my phone back on and look at the post.

"Wow, so many people have seen and half the world is still asleep," I state.