vi

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

I am now seven months pregnant, meaning I am now in the third trimester of my pregnancy. I stare at my best friends at the airport, waiting for the announcement to board my flight. I have gotten so much closer to Stray Kids, especially Jeongin, Minho and the 2000 line. Most of the rumours have calmed down but it's still being talked about. On the streets, I still get recognised. JYP still isn't allowing any contact between us once I get on this plane. 

We all arrive at gate 10 for my flight to Brisbane, Australia. I drop my carry-on bag to the floor and turned around to everyone, already starting to get teary. The first person I hug is Minho. Over the last three weeks, he has become like an older brother to me. He's forever caring and careful with me.

"I'm gonna miss you so much Minho. When we met three weeks ago, you were the first person other than my family to comfort me and support me with my pregnancy. Everyone gave me disgusted looks and treated me like I had deadly diseases, So thank you so much for that." I thank him.

I next went to Jeongin and hug him. "You're only a few months older than me but you've helped me with the little things that I needed from someone my age. I'm gonna miss having someone my age around."

I then hug Changbin. "I know we didn't talk as often as we should have but you always made sure to cheer me up when I was upset because of everything. Whether it was because I was homesick, I dropped my ice cream or I was just having a bad day. You always acted cute to cheer me up. I appreciate that so much."

I then hug Jisung. "You are so funny, and always used your humour to cheer me up. You spoke in English, even when you aren't completely comfortable with the language, so I felt like I was back home. That means a lot. You're also rather protective of me, when someone gave me a dirty look, you would notice and give them the exact same look. Thank you so much."

I hug Hyunjin. "You also spoke in English when you aren't comfortable with the language, which means so much to me. It helped relieve potential stress from messing up my Korean."

I hug Seungmin. "You spoke in English as well. You always cooked for me when I told you not to or you would surprise me with my favourite food for breakfast when I was too lazy to get out of bed. That would instantly brighten up my day. Thank you, I'll definitely miss the food you cooked for me."

I then hug Chan. "Chan, thank you so much for coming to that appointment with me, I know it started a whole bunch of rumours that could have severely damaged your reputation as a Kpop group. However, you still allowed me to go to your dorms and stay there every now and then. You are one of the best leaders I have ever seen. You ordered a couch for your living room which you wouldn't have done until later. You also got a dining table mainly because it was getting too difficult for me to get up from sitting down on the floor. Thank you so much for being there for me when I needed it the most."

I go to the last person, by now I was bawling my eyes out and everyone's shirt had a wet patch from where I was crying into. I hug Felix the tightest, which is gladly reciprocated. "Felix, where do I even start? At the fansign, you decided to give me your number. You said it was for if I ever needed help with anything. I then end up rocking up to your dorm and staying the night because you wanted me to. I wouldn't be crying into everyone's shirts right now if it wasn't for you. I would be standing here like a sore loser with everyone talking shit about me. I mean this still isn't stopping it because I can hear them. I also want to thank you for dealing with all the midnight cravings I had and all the trips you made to a convenience store even though you were tired as fuck. I appreciate it so much you don't even understand. Anyways, you are still my bias and might always be. Thank you so much." I let go of Felix and face all of the members, that are also starting to cry a little.

"Thank you so much for making my trip to South Korea one that I will always remember even once I'm six feet underground. I will make sure to show Jasper who some of my closest friends are. I hope that in about a week I can start talking to all of you again. But please, don't purposely bring your mood down, you still need to do your best for Stay. You need to be your normal self to ensure that others don't realise something is wrong and knowing the internet, they'll most likely think I'm the reason. Which isn't entirely wrong, I guess. But for me, please, be happy. I want to be able to watch interviews with you with pride and joy, okay?"

They all nod, causing tears to fall down their cheeks. "Message me when JYP says we can talk again, but not before. Don't lie either, please. Thank you guys, for all the memories. I'll miss all eight of you."

"Qantas flight to Brisbane Airport is now boarding at gate 10." I hear through the intercom.

"Well, that's me," I announce. I give them all a tight hug, being careful of my stomach. I get my bag from the floor and say bye to everyone, for the last time in who knows how long, while I walk down the gate tunnel. I dry my puffy eyes with my sleeve and took my seat, putting a blanket over my stomach quickly so it was a little less obvious that I was pregnant. I lean against the plane, not really listening because they always say the same thing. I close my eyes and fall asleep quickly due to the exhaustion from crying.

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

Words: 1073