xxiv

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

tw
rape (not super detailed)
conversations of rape

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

I wake up next to my boyfriend, feeling a little uneasy. I probably had a nightmare or something.

Suddenly, Felix starts rustling next to me, taking the blankets off me. I take this opportunity to get out of bed and grab Jasper out of his bassinette. I go into the living room, where a couple of the members have retreated to after waking up and sit down on the couch, preparing to feed him again. Once again, another school day. I just want to stay home and spend the day with the most important people in my life. But I can't.

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

I open the door, saying goodbye to everyone, and kissing Jasper and Felix goodbye as well. I walk out the door and wait at my bus stop, I fix my shorts and start listening to the acoustic version of 'Samurai Swords' by Highasakite. The bus arrives and I get on and sit in my normal spot. The bus continues on its way and we stop at a new spot. Of course, I'm curious and have a look at the student getting on the bus. Of course, curiosity did kill the cat. I look at the male student and I freeze, it is one of Brayden's friends. It has been over a year since I last saw him, and he would never recognise me, I've changed so much since I became a mum. I quickly look away from the familiar person in hopes of him not seeing me, but I make the mistake of looking at him again. In an instant, he takes a photo of me. He is sitting a few rows in front of me and I see him messaging someone.

I stare at my phone, not realising we are at the stop that the girls get on at. They sit down in their normal seats, without me even noticing. I continue staring at my phone until Beverley speaks up, "Hey, Y/N. You all good?"

I look up at the girls in shock and shake my head.

"What's wrong Y/N?" Alicia asks.

I point at the male sitting a few rows in front of us. "That's Brayden's friend, Alex. He just took a photo of me and I think he sent it to someone."

The girls look at me in shock, "Have you told any of the guys?" Poppy whispers.

I shake my head, "of course not, I can't make them worry. They have things to do even if they are on hiatus."

The three girls sigh as the bus is driven into the bus area at the school. Everyone gets up and files out the front door, of course, Alex continues to glance at me and smirk.

Maybe the uneasy feeling that I had this morning was because I knew something bad will happen today.

I walk into the gates and head to the area that us four sit at.

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

The day has thankfully finished and I have not seen Alex at all today since we got off the bus. I enjoyed today, I spoke to Yasmin a bit, I learned some interesting things in class and I enjoyed my lunches with the three girls. I am waiting to meet the girls near the front gate so we can get on the bus together, but my legs are starting to hurt so I decided to just go to the bus by myself. Bad idea. Someone is waiting for me with a smirk on their face. Brayden. Alex must have told him this morning. I lower my head as a way for him to not recognise me, but it fails. As I walk past he grabs my wrist, causing me to whimper because of the sharp and sudden pain that rushes through my body.