xxxii

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

I squeeze Felix's hand and look back at his parents.

"The thing that I want to know is why Felix? I'm not saying it's a bad thing that you like him though." Minjung asks.

I look at Felix. "I feel like I should be the one answering that. Seeing, I'm the one that gave her my number, to begin with. So, I'll answer why I chose Y/N." Felix interrupts.

Everyone is intrigued, including me.

"Well, I chose Y/N because she stood out. It was refreshing. She didn't stand out because she was pregnant at the time but because she was stunning. Her eyes appeared to have stars in them. I for some reason had this feeling that I wanted to help her, she appeared so broken. She had cried to Minho and it broke me a little to see her like that so I knew I wanted to help and the rest is history I guess." Felix explains, kissing my temple gently.

"That's so cute Felix. I'm glad he picked you Y/N, you seem really nice and I hope we can get along." Rachel announces.

"Me too Rachel." I smile at her.

"Do you have any plans for what you want Jasper to do, like swimming or something?" Youngsoo asks.

"Yeah, we actually plan to get him to start swimming almost as soon as we get back to Brisbane. I wish you could come to see him."

"Well, if we ever visit you in Brisbane or South Korea, we'll definitely watch," Minjung announces.

"That would be amazing, I'm sure he'd really appreciate it."

Suddenly, there's a joyful scream from beside me. I turn around to see Jasper bouncing happily and now screaming in joy. It is incredibly high-pitched and kind of surprising. I scoot over to where he is and I grab his arms, making him flap them around. This causes him to scream even more and laugh as well. I smile at him and he has a bright smile as well. Felix quickly grabs his phone and records me playing with Jasper's arms while he bounces in the jumper, joyfully screaming away.

He sends the video to the Stray Kids group chat and we turn back to his parents.

"We'll get lunch for you. Just give us about half an hour, please. Have a talk amongst yourselves." MInjung announces.

Both Minjung and Youngsoo get up and go to the kitchen while Felix, me, Rachel and Olivia stay back.

Seeing we are all teenagers, we should probably be more open with each other.

"Y/N, please don't take any offence about what I asked before," Rachel mentions.

"Oh no, it's okay. You're just protecting your younger brother. I get it."

"Thank you for understanding Y/N. Tell us about yourself, other than all the crazy stuff, like siblings, parents, pets or anything else." She requests.

"Okay, well, I have my mum and dad, they mean the world to me and have been really supportive, they even moved to the house in the back when the boys moved in for the hiatus. I have no siblings, and I have no pets currently, I have never had pets because my dad is pretty much allergic to everything but once I move out, I definitely want one. Any pet is fine really, as long as it gets along with Jasper. Anything else, well not really. My life, other than Jasper and all that, is pretty boring. Actually, my American friend should be giving birth potentially this week or next so I'm super excited."

"Wait, that soon? Wow, time flies." Felix states.

"It really did."

"Well, that sounds nice Y/N, sometimes I wish I have no siblings," Rachel states, giggling.

"Hey!" Felix and Olivia exclaim simultaneously.

"You know, Felix, I was thinking that you could film some of your comeback videos with Y/N and Jasper maybe. You know, to help Stay get used to it and be more accepting if you show how much you actually care about them."

"That's actually not a bad idea Rachel."

"Of course, it's a good idea."

I laugh at the siblings and play with Jasper again. felix's parents come back into the living room with some food and a puree pouch for Jasper. Felix gets up and grabs a spoon and a blanket for me. I place the blanket over me and let Jasper breastfeed for a bit. I take him off and start feeding him the puree after I place him on Felix's lap. I give him a spoonful and notice Olivia recording us. I smile at her and she starts typing on her phone. She shows us her phone and it's a video of me feeding Jasper, with the caption 'doesn't my brother have the cutest family ever?'. It does show our faces but of course, that is fine.

"Is it okay for me to post this on my Snapchat story?" She asks us.

I look at Felix, "Of course it is, thank you for asking us before posting." He praises her.

She hits post and puts her phone down. We continue feeding him while eating lunch. There are some nachos so there is also sour cream that is being served. Felix dips his nachos into the sour cream, taking a bite. However, some of the sour cream doesn't make it into his mouth and lands on Jasper's head as I'm feeding him. There is silence until Jasper starts crying and everyone starts laughing. Olivia grabs her phone and starts recording.

"How do I clean this up?" I ask, laughing.

"Paper towel and baby wipes might be the best option." Minjung answers, laughing and leaving the room to get the paper towel. I stand up getting the baby wipes. Minjung carefully wipes the sour cream off Jasper's head and I clean his head with baby wipes.

Olivia stops recording and types on her phone again. She shows us the video with the caption, 'nevermind, I take my previous statement back. They still cute but very dysfunctional'. We both nod.

"Please, send that to me," Felix says, wiping the tears from his eyes.

Olivia posts the video and sends it to Felix. I finish feeding Jasper baby food and quickly return to breastfeeding him as everyone wipes away their tears.

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

Words: 1035