Sentence Prompt No. 12

Sentence Prompt:

"She's hiding behind the sofa."

Sister!Winchester

Dean POV

"I swear to Chuck and the angels I am going to KILL YOU!" Sam's voice rang through the bunker as I walked in from a supply run. I looked back down from locking the door to see (y/n) run through the space at the foot of the stairs followed closely by Sam. (y/n) was laughing so hard she was having trouble outrunning Sam.

"The hell is going on?" I yelled after them.

"She flushed the toilet while I was in the shower." Sam called behind him. "FOUR GODDAMN TIMES!"

More laughter from (y/n) as she darted away, just out of Sam's reach. I sighed and went to the kitchen to put groceries away. As I was finishing, Sam walked in and pulled a water out of the fridge.

"Did you catch her?" I asked. Sam shook his head.

"No, she darted around a corner and I lost her in that one part of the bunker with like four different hallways with three different paths each." Sam grumbled. I shrugged, putting away the last six pack, and went to watch TV in the family room. As I walked in, a flash of (y/h/c) disappeared behind the sofa. Sam walked in a few moments later.

"She's hiding behind the sofa." I said. Sam grinned and raced behind the sofa. Much squealing ensued and Sam emerged with a wriggling (y/n) in his arms, dwarfed by all six foot four of Sam.

"No fair!" (y/n) complained at me, giggling as Sam tickled her mercilessly.

"Got you!" Sam exclaimed gleefully. I just sat on the couch and laughed.

"Some brothers you are." (y/n) complained, still laughing. "You guys suck."

ahhh this was so fluffy and fun to write I hope you love it

peace out and lots of love,

Kat