Sentence Prompt No. 32

Sentence Prompt: "I locked the keys in the car."
Deanxreader (whoooa I'm getting crazy here it's a dating one)

Dean POV

Man, (y/n) was never going to let me live this down if I ever told her.

I just wouldn't tell her.

That plan fell apart as soon as I stepped back inside after the grocery run.

"Hey, babe." (y/n) greeted me in the kitchen. She was sitting on the counter, scrolling through her phone and finishing the last of the Sunny-D straight from the bottle.

"Hey, sweetheart." I answered, giving her a kiss on the lips as I walked to the fridge to put stuff away. "Mmm, sugar juice." I said, smacking my lips exaggeratedly.

"Oh, shut up." she said, giggling. She quieted after a moment, and I turned around to see why.

"What's up?" I asked, seeing her long look at me.

"I was thinking the same about you." (y/n) answered. "Something is bothering you. Nothing major, I don't think, but you're tense. And there's some... look in your eyes. What's going on?" I sighed.

"Ugh, you're never going to let me hear the end of this." I groaned. The corners of (y/n)'s lips tugged themselves up.

"Dean... what did you do?" she asked. I sighed again.

"I locked the keys in the car." I finally admitted. (y/n) snorted, her hand going up to cover her mouth.

"You what?" she barely choked out, dissolving into giggles.

"I'm not saying it again." I warned.

"Uhm, what's your girlfriend worked up about?" Sam's voice came as he walked into the kitchen.

"Dean..." (y/n) wheezed, "he locked the keys in the car!" (y/n) fell into giggles again. Sam snorted.

"Not you, too." I grumbled at him. I rolled my eyes and continued to put the groceries away.

"How are you gonna get them without hurting Baby?" (y/n) asked, barely getting ahold of herself.

"Psh, like I haven't had to break into cars before. It'll be real easy." I assured her. And I knew it would be. I was just pissed at myself for giving my girlfriend and my brother something to pick on me about for the rest of our lives.

"But still..." (y/n) said, beginning to sink back into hysterics. "You locked the keys in the car!"

"Aaaand there she goes again." I mumbled. Sam was snorting behind me still. "You guys suck, you know that?"

"Oh, we're fully aware." Sam said. "Don't you worry." I just rolled my eyes.

"Assholes."

A/N: I hope this was as enjoyable to read as it was to write, theEArs ! Writing all these prompts is the most fun I've had writing I think

Peace out and lots of love,
Kat❤️