Sentence Prompt No. 15

Sentence Prompt: "I'd kill for a coffee... Literally."
Sister!Winchester

Dean POV

"Well, I was planning on sleeping in." I heard (y/n) grumble as she and I stepped out of our rooms across the hallway from mine. "Stupid monsters never giving us time off." she mumbled. "There's such things as 'other hunters', Sam!" she yelled as she started walking off towards the kitchen.

"Well aren't you little miss sunshine this morning." I said, walking after her. In truth, I wasn't much better in the mornings, but it was funny to give her a hard time about it. "I must say, that bedhead you're sporting is very nice." I teased. Before I knew what was happening, (y/n) had me pinned up against a wall, her forearm to my throat.

"Watch it, buddy." she growled, almost nothing giving away the fact that she was actually exhausted. Her eyes were little tattletales, though. "I'd kill for a coffee... literally." Her face was so close to mine that all I could see were her still sleepy-looking eyes and the deep bags under them. "And if you stand in my way, to quote one of the best vines of all time, I won't hesitate, bitch." Then she flashed me a smile, releasing me from her hold. "Love you, big bro!" she called and kept walking towards the kitchen. I strode after her, catching up quickly, and scooping her up from behind, tossing her over my shoulder in a fireman's carry.

"I always get the first coffee in the morning, and that's not changing now, little sis." I said, laughing.

"Let me down!" (y/n) cried, squirming, but failing to hold back her laughter.

"Nope!" I laughed. "That first cup of coffee is mine!"

When we got to the kitchen, I stopped dead in my tracks. Sam was at the coffeemaker, just stepping away, sipping at a freshly poured cup of coffee. There were two mugs beside the coffee pot. 

"First cup is yours, huh?" (y/n) teased. I flipped Sam off.

"Bitch."

"Jerk."

"You gonna let me down?" (y/n) asked from my shoulders, still in a fireman's carry.

"Nope." I laughed. "Never." Sam stood looking at us for a moment before speaking.

"Well good morning to you too."

A/N
So that went up faster than expected look at me go😂 hope you're enjoying this little series of prompts, theEArs bc I sure am

More soon!

Peace out and lots of love,
Kat❤️