Sentence Prompt No. 28

Sentence Prompt: "How drunk was I?"

Sister!Winchester

(y/n) POV

I woke up slowly, not quite aware of where I was. I had a wicked headache and I was pretty sure I wasn't wearing pants. I sat up, blinking to adjust to the lights. I finally was able to look around and take stock of my surroundings. I was relieved to see that I was in the bunker. But how had I ended up in the library? And when had my pants come off?

I was startled out of my thoughts by a groan to my left. I looked over to see Dean sitting up, also pantsless for some reason.

"What happened last night?" I groaned at him. "I don't even remember how we got here."

"Well look who's awake!" came a voice from the library doorway.

"Yo, Sammy." I groaned, "Take it down a notch, will ya?"

"You two have a nice time drinking yourselves silly last night?" he asked.

"Dude, I don't have pants on. How drunk was I?" Dean piped up.

"How drunk were you? How drunk was I? I'm missing pants, too!" I shot back. "Owww, don't make me yell at you. I have a wicked headache." I complained.

"The two of you got really drunk, just about finished the entire liquor cabinet." Sam said. "Two of you made a bet whose legs were hotter, so Dean took his pants off to prove his point, and then you followed, (y/n). Then the two of you collapsed into giggling that neither of you was wearing pants. There was more drinking, some really stupid arguments about getting a dog, and then you passed out on the floor, where you've been since... oh, about midnight?" Sam said, trying to hold in laughter. I groaned and laid back down.

"I always was a weird drunk." I muttered. "Ugh."

"Time for some hangover cure food." Dean said. "Sammy, go grab some pizzas, will you? (y/n) and I will attempt to sober up a little while you're gone."

"Alright, you crazy kids." Sam chuckled. "Try to keep your pants on this time."

"If I weren't so hungover, I would be throwing things at you right now." I grumbled, holding my head as it throbbed. "Get out before I feel better." Sam turned around, still laughing, and left to grab our pizza.

"You're such a weird drunk, (y/n)." Dean muttered.

"Shut up."

A/N
Voila! This was honestly really entertaining although it was a little weird having it be sister but like I suck at relationship ones
Also I wasn't sure how to do that without them ending up in each other's pants...
Anyhow, hope you enjoyed! Next one's on its way!
Peace out and lots of love,
Kat❤️