Meeting a new friend

Today was exams . I thought as I laid in my bed waiting to be called to get up for school.
Hannah ! Come on before you be late on your second day !
Ugh , I was so tired I rolled out the bed .
I was up all night last night studying for these exams and now I look like a zombie from the walking dead , which reminds me I need to catch up on the next season tonight .
I put on some make up hoping that will help cover my tiredness look on my face .
I pinned my hair up in a bun so my hair won't be all in my face while I take this test.
I grabbed a bagel from the fridge so I won't have another episode of hunger like yesterday because I had no money to go to the snack machine today plus I didn't wanna spend no more money on that thing anyway it was $2.75 for a bag of chips .
You ready ? Mom looked in a bit of a rush today and she was dressed up .
What's with the look . I asked as I got my bagel out the microwave and bit off a piece.
I have a meeting today at 9 about them promoting me for manager at the office , so wish me luck okay ?
Sure .
Okay let's go . Mom opened the door for me and I walk out
Mom was speeding down the road . This must have been a big deal for her so I didn't say anything . Just prayed in my head that we don't crash .
I arrive to school and mom rushes me out the car .
Bye , have a good day , love you !
I didn't even get out the car all the way and she drives off . Like girl I could have hurt myself .
Anyway , as I'm walking towards the door there is this big car noise , I turn to look .
People just kept walking like it was nothing .
My eyes lit up , I couldn't believe what I was seeing , a gorgeous man , nice skin tone , sharp ass jawline , fluffy hair , and he can dress .

And omg was he walking toward me !?Well duh Hannah your staring at him like a weirdo

Well duh Hannah your staring at him like a weirdo . I said to myself .
I quickly fixed my hair , fixed my shirt .
Wassup . He smiles
H- hi . I say hella nervous
Come on Han. Get it together . I say to myself
So you gonna walk in , everyone else went inside , you gonna be late little lady .
I blushed . I thought it was cute how he called me little lady .
Yes . I am
After you . He holds the door for me
Thank you .
Let me take your books , you already caring a heavy ass bag .
Oh.. yeah haha .
So you ready for these exams .
Yes I think so , I've been up all nice studying
Good . Then you have nothing to worry about .
Yeah . I blush as I look to the ground .
This your class ?
Yes thank you . I say as he hands me my books.
Good luck .
Thank you . Good luck to you too .
He winks at me and walks down the hall .
I walk into the class and the bell rings .
Okay class quiet , ima take attendance so we can start these test .
Angie
Alex
Gina
.....
All I could think about was him and how beautiful his smile was and how sweet he talked but my day dream ending when the teacher walked up to me .
What's your name ?
Oh I'm Hannah , Hannah Maxwell
Your not supposed to be in here today for the test , your in room 283 upstairs , there is an elevator right out here you can take that up there .
I gather my book and grab my bag and walk to the elevator .
I pushed 283 and was nervous because I'm just used to my class , not any one else's class . Cause that means new people .
I walk in slowly and nervous looking around.
Welcome , you are?
Hannah
Welcome Hannah , you here for the test ?
Yes .
Okay well you can take a seat right here next to Abel.
Okay , as I sat down I notice I was sitting by him , I start to blush a little .
Wassup . He whispers as the teacher hands out the test .
Hey . I whisper back .
Your ready for this .
Yeah , you ?
A little .
I grab a pencil out my purse .
——-
Finally the test was over and she collected them and we could finally talk .
How'd you think you did ?
I hope I did good . I feeling pretty confident.
Good. So I never seen you before like last year , you move ?
Yes , from Beechcroft .
Awe I heard that school is pretty good , why you move from there ?
I couldn't tell him the actual reason because I'd seem like a thirsty freak . I had to make somthing up , even tho I'm a Christian girl and I hate to lie .
Um I moved houses and the house I moved to was too far from there .
Awe okay , I've been here for a minute , it's pretty cool here .
What grade are you in ?
The 11th grade , you ?
The 10th .
Awe so we gonna have classes together this whole year .
Really . In my head I was screaming with joy  .
Yeah , I believe so cause it's 8,9 together then it's 10 , 11 together then 12 and college classes together .
Oh okay cool .
I like you Hannah , you coo for real , I never met a friend as cool and Down to earth as you . And you beautiful
I smiled so big and my cheeks were hot red .
But let me tell you something babygirl .
He lifted my chin up .
I looked up at him .
There is a lot of haters in this school .
And a pretty girl like you is gonna get hated.
Don't pay them any attention because they just mad .
I nodded my head .
Oh and don't talk to these niggas , they just want one thing and that's sex .
I nodded my head again .
Did he like me . I thought in my head .
He must like me , that's why he said don't talk to these guys . This was my chance .