Chantel

Today I thought me, Abel and Valerie would spend a day at the park so we went .
Aye Hannah look there is Chantel .
Oh..
Chantel looked at us . She was coming over to us.
Uhh Valerie why don't you go play with the other kids. Me and daddy will be here watching you .
K.
Valerie ran to go play .
We meet again .
Yeah here we are
I put on a fake smile .
She started eye balling Abel the whole time and put on a smirk .
So um do you need something or ??
I didn't like her by Abel, she was up to something .
Oh no just thought I'd come say hi, I didn't want to be rude or anything .
Oh well hello .
Chantels smirk leaves her face then she walks away.
I turn to look at Abel .
Why you so mean to her .
Abel giggles
I'm not it's just that something about her isn't right, I can feel it .
Awe alright well ima go play some football with ole boy over here I'll be back over .
Okay .
——
I read my book in the shade as Abel played football and Valerie was on the swings .
Chantel was standing by a tree on the other side of her staring but I didn't notice it .
She then walked over to Valerie and took her hand and walked somewhere
Abel was done playing football and came over to me .
Aye you ready to go ?
Yeah .
I closed my book, put it in my purse .
I looked up to see where Valerie was but she was gone .
Abel she's gone !!!
Huh ?
I ran over to the play ground, I heard Valerie crying behind the tree Chantel was standing but Chantel was gone .
Baby are you alright ? Did any hurt you or touch you in anyway ?
No I just want to go home .
I held Valerie tight and we left the park .
We will never be back here again .
——
We walked back to the car not knowing Chantel was behind us .
We all got in and suddenly there was a knock on his car window .
Wassup ?
I just turned my head in irritation because I knew what this bitch was doing and i ain't having it as long as I'm with him .
They talked for a good five minutes I didn't start listening till I heard this :
Can I get your phone number .
Sure .
And he gives it to her .
I look over, she looks at me in disgust and walks away .
I had nothing else to say the rest of the way home.
—-
A few days went by and the weekend came around, Abel was up early all dressed up casually.
Where you going ?
Coachella festival downtown, I'll be back .
You can't invite your family ?
It's not a family thing .
He was lieng
I'll be back I gotta use the bathroom real quick .
As he went to the bathroom his phone vibrated.
I peeked over at it .
Chantel : you ready to have some fun ?
Abel : yeah I'm down, I'll be there in 5 ☺️
Chantel : see you soon ❤️
———
He came back in .
Alright I'll be back .
Your going to a festival with that Chantel bitch, that's why you won't invite us .
Abel was silent .
Are we serious going threw this shit again, are we going back to where we started Abel .
Baby she just wanted to hang .
Hang !!? Really?? Abel she is in love with you . She says she wants to quote on quote hang but she just wants to get laid . And if your going to do that then just tell me so I can leave because I'm not going to be around you claiming you if your out here making me look like a fool .
Baby I'm not on that, I just want you I promise.
Abel kissed me on the cheek and then left .
—-
Later that day Abel was posting pics on Snapchat of them both at Coachella .

 —-Later that day Abel was posting pics on Snapchat of them both at Coachella

It made me even madder the way he had his arm around her like she was his and the emojis he used

It made me even madder the way he had his arm around her like she was his and the emojis he used .
I exited out of snap and threw my phone on the bed .
I went to cook dinner for me and Valerie .
After dinner a hour later Abel was back home .
Aye I'm home, where my food at ?
I didn't make you anything
I say as I rinsed off a plate .
Why!?
Cause I'm thinking well maybe he ate with Chantel, you know you had your arm around her and y'all smiling having a good ass time like y'all dating and shit, so I ask myself ....how you got all that damn energy on a empty stomach ?
Hannah !
What...
Stop it, nothing is going on we just went to a festival had a few drinks and danced .
Abel do you love me ?
I crossed my arms
What ?
Do. You . Love . Me ?
Of course why wouldn't I
If you did, you wouldn't go to a festival with another chick . You disrespect me so damn much it's insane, and I take you back every time like a dumb ass, I thought you where something special but you showed your true colors so many fucking times .
Tears came rolling down my face like a water fall, turned and walked away .
But before she could leave Abel grabs her and kisses her on the lips .
I need you Hannah, and I love you . You have to believe me when I say there was NOTHING going on..
Hannah looks him deep in his eyes .
I just don't- I just don't want you loose you again .
You won't . You won't .
Abel got on his Snapchat while comforting Hannah and deleted the pics of him and Chantel .