Back to school

*Beep Beep*
I hit my alarm clock I was actually happy to go to school today , I jumped out of bed !
Abel comes back to school today !
I took a shower , did my hair brushed my teeth and ran down stairs .
Mom let's go !
Someone's happy this morning ! My mom laughed
Let's goooo ! My mom didn't know why I was so happy and I'm not telling her !
Ok wait slow down .
We got in the car , I was so excited to show off my new sexy boyfriend to everyone , I was prepared for the haters
Okay we are here , and dont forget your tournament is tonight , what time is it at do you know ?
6:30 .
Okay I'll see you then , love you !
I ran inside . Abel was waiting for me at the door .
I hugged him .
You don't know how long I've been waiting for this moment !
He scooped me up and carried my inside with my book bag in his back . He was so sweet .
You coming to my tournament tonight at 6:30 ?
You know I am babygirl , that's not even a question. I got a shirt made with your number on it , so everyone can know that you my baby !
Awwww . I began to cry a little .
He wiped my tears .
The bell rang and we walked to class holding hands .
—-
School was over but I had to stay after for our volleyball tournament. I was doing my math homework cause I knew I would be to tired to do it when I got back home .
Some girls walk up towards me .
I rolled my eyes , in my head im thinking "what the fuck do they want"
Hey ... Hannah right ?
Umm yeah
Hey I'm Dezeraye
This my girl Ravenn , India , and Breean .
Hi . I put my homework away .
I walked to the dressing room cause it was almost time . They followed .
So we heard you and Abel Tesfaye date , is that correct ?
Um yeah we do .
Eww , why him ?
Because I love him . I rushed to put my clothes on cause I didn't have time for these bitches today .
He's a hoe . He fucks with different girls and your one of the victims.
He just wants you for sex and thats all .
Ask Dezeraye , she was one but she cut him off . He fucked Dezeraye and said if she told anyone that he would beat her up badly . She finally spoke up and he got suspended for 2 weeks . She broke away from him .
I paused . I eyes began to water . Could Abel be using me for sex ?
I wiped my tears and turned towards them .
I don't care what you say cause you guys are haters honestly .
What us . Never you guys aren't even cute haha but hey sis hang on now and get you heart crushed to bits later . Have a good game Hannah haha go team . Come on girls !
The girls flipped there hair and walked out .
I finished getting dress and then slammed my locker shut .
Get it together Han. They just mad .
The whistle blew , I checked my phone it was 6:30 , it was time .
I put my braids up , took a sip of water and went out and got in my spot .
LETS GO 17 !
I looked back and it was Abel , I smiled and then looked at the girl they shook there head and laughed .
I saw my mom walk in and she hugged and sat by Abel .
I smiled .
Play ball ! The coach yelled .
I got my hands ready
Let's go 17 !
I couldn't stop smiling , Abel was such a great supporter , he even had a poster with my pics on it saying "go 17 , that's my baby"