Begging

Note from the author : you guys really seemed to like this story so i decided to keep adding to it, I changed Hannah's new boyfriend from Justin Bieber to Chris Hemsworth, enjoy ☺️ p.s: go check out my other story about Nicki Minaj and Belly called "Changed Heart" ❤️
——
I got up this morning to fix my daughter Valerie some breakfast .
Wakey Wakey Sleeping Beautyy . Hannah tickled Valerie's Toes .
Valerie opened her eyes slowly .
Hi mommy . Valerie let out a little yawn .
Come on, I got breakfast for you downstairs .
Valerie got up and put on her little robe and followed her mom downstairs .
Chris walked in .
Goodmorning My Beautiful Ladies .
Chris kissed Hannah on the cheek as she put Valerie's pancakes on a plate .
Goodmorning babe, you hungry . Hannah turned to him.
Chris whispers in Hannah's ear .
Yes but I'm hungry for you .
Hannah let's out a giggle and whispers back .
Sorry sir, but I'm not on the menu, just pancakes and sausage today .
Chris laughs, wow okay well I'll have that .
Yes Sir ! Hannah went back to the stove to fix his plate as he sat by Valerie at the table
Sup Val.
Hey step-daddy .
How you like th-
Chris got interrupted by a loud commercial on the tv .
Omg mommy, can we go see that new avengers movie !!! Pleaaaassseeee .
Hannah laughs as she hands Chris his plate .
Ask your step dad, I'm not the one who gonna be paying . Hannah smirks at him .
Valerie turns to Chris and smiles big .
Can we go !?
Ehh I don't see why not .
Yay !! Valerie jumped out her chair .
Okay okay calm down and go get dressed so we get there before the line gets too long .
Valerie runs to her room .
Chris looks at Hannah and smiles .
What ?
I'm not paying ?? Really ??
I'm so serious, I don't have money to buy movie tickets and then she's gonna want popcorn and a drink...that's why I said if your down for it because if you don't have money either then...
No we can go I got it, I was just messing with you .
I have to pay for spring school pictures that are due next week, I have to pay for my car note and other shit .
Okay okay baby,it's okay I got it .
Chris puts his plate in the sink and goes to get dress, he stopped .
You going ?
Hannah looks up .
Sure . Hannah smiles .
—-
They arrive at the movie theater and get in line for popcorn and drinks .
Step-Daddy I want my own popcorn
No, we have to share a large one .
But I don't want to sha-
Chris cut her off and bends down to her .
Hey look at me .

You want me and mommy to buy them Spring school pictures your gonna look beautiful in right ? Valerie shook her head "yes" And you want to hang it up in that princess picture frame so when guest come over they can see how beautiful you look right ...

Valerie shook her head "yes"
And you want to hang it up in that princess picture frame so when guest come over they can see how beautiful you look right ?
Yes... Valerie looks down .
Well hey, look at me...the money due for pictures are coming up and me and mommy are cutting it close, we are on a budget so we are going to have to share the popcorn okay .
Yes...can I get my own drink .
Yeah of course, you get your own drink .
Hannah gives them there drink and they walk in the movies .
—-
In the middle of the movie Hannah's phone rang, it was Abel .
I'll be back guys, I got to get this .
Alright but hurry back the popcorn is almost finish and you'll miss the good parts .
Hannah smirked .
Okay .

Hannah walked out, be time  she got out she had missed the call, so she calls back .
Hello ?
Hannah ?
What you want !?
I'm sorry for how I acted, I'll do better just please come back to me my love, I fucking love you .
I am sorry, I can't . You fucked up, I took you back multiple times and you still did dirt. You even admitted to them when I was leaving so you lost my trust, I'm sorry . I'll bring Val. This weekend she wants to see you and I have to work overtime so..
what about Chris ?
He is going to Kentucky to see his mom so he can't .
Mm alright, you gonna bring her right.
....I mean, she can't walk .
Abel laughed .
Alright bet, see you this weekend .
Okay bye .
Abel had a plan to seduce Hannah while Chris was gone .

Will Abel be able to get Hannah to sleep with him ? Read next chapter to see :)