Back Home

Abel's POV
I was so excited to go back home to see my beautiful wife and daughter .
I finally made it back home and Dimond was outside waiting for me .
Hey .
Hey, she's had a rough couple of days, she was drinking but I stopped her . I got rid of them .
I sighed
Don't be mad at her, she just missed you and didn't know what to do with her self that's all .
Alright, how much I owe you for keeping my baby safe .
Nothing, she's my Best-friend...that's what I'm here for .
Okay well thanks .
Your welcome, have a goodnight .
Dimond walked to her car and pulled off .
I walked inside, the house was dark, candles were lit .
I walked over to the couch and saw her sleeping so peacefully .
I kissed her on the cheek and she woke up .
Baby ?
Yeah ?
I missed you
She sat up and wiped her eyes .
I missed you too...
She hugged me .
How was tour
She smiled half sleep .
It was fun, just tired now from all the traveling and stuff .
Awe, well I'm glad you had fun .
Yeah, where my baby ?
She stayed at her friends all while you where gone, she didn't want to stay with me .
Is it that ? Or did you just tell her to stay over there so you could drink ?
Hannah looked down
Hannah you can't be doing that stuff, I thought you was quitting that stuff ?
Abel it's not easy . You told me you used to do drugs and drink, was it easy for you to quit, huh ? You know I'm trying SO hard to stop, I'll stop just give it time . I started drinking because you was gone and I missed you like hell .
I know baby, I know .
——
Hannah's POV
Abel got up and walked to the room and shut the door, he never came back out that night .
I couldn't sleep on this couch I was up till 4 am, I wanted to go to the bed but I was too scared . I was gonna make him happy again in the morning .
——
The next morning came around, I went to get Valerie and then brought coffee and donuts back for me and Abel .
Baby wake uuup .
Hmm..
I got you donuts and coffee .
I yanked the covers off him, he sat up .
Mm thanks baby .
I sat behind him and gave him a back massage, then I started kissing on his neck but he got up .
Why you doing this ?
Huh ?
All this why you doing this, buying me donuts and giving me back massages
I just wanted you to be comfortab-
You high ?
What !?
Are you high, your usually not like this
The fuck is your problem, I try to make you happy and wake up to a good breakfast and this what you do ? Really !!? Well fuck you too then .
Hannah !
No just don't -
You seem high, that's all I'm saying because your not acting like your Sel-
WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN !? THATS THE POINT, I TRY TO CHANGE BY DOING SHIT FOR YOU AND DOING MORE FOR THE FAMILY INSTEAD OF DRINKING AND GOING OUT BECAUSE WHEN I ACT LIKE THE NORMAL HANNAH YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT...
I'm just telling you-
Your ungrateful, I could have brought a bottle of liquor or wine but instead I want you to know that I wanna change for you and make you proud but this is what I get in return .
I ran out and left .
Mommy ?
I felt guilty for leaving Valerie in the house .
I went to a parking lot crying, I called Samra, Abel's mom .

Calling: Mom in law 💓
Hello ?
Hi mom...
Why you crying sweetheart, what's wrong ?
Abel hurt me .
What he do, you want me to beat him
I giggled
No but can you talk to him for me please ?
Sure baby, ima call him right now, okay ?
Thanks mom..
Your welcome sweetie bye .
——
Abel's POV
I sat on the bed reading a book when my phone rang .
I looked over and it was my mom .
I threw my head back and rolled my eyes .
Hello ?
Abel ?
Yeah Ma ?
What you doing to that poor baby ?
Who ? Hannah ?
Nah Selena Gomez...yes Hannah, she called me crying saying you hurt her .
I didn't, I talked to her about drinking and told her she needed to stop, then this morning she was making me breakfast and massaging my back, I asked her if she was okay cause she wasn't acting like herself .
Just because she was making you breakfast and massaging your back Abel ?
Yeah...
Oh my, I could slap you right now, Abel look...she just wants to be a good wife and that's what they do, they do anything they can to make their man proud, give her a chance, these other bitches you was with wasn't like her, you got you a good one, keep her safe in your arms cause I'd doubt you'd find another .
Alright mom .
Alright son talk to you later bye .
I saw Hannah walk in, she glanced at me and gave me a mean stare, she then walked to the kitchen .
I followed her .
Aye baby ?
What you want ?
I'm sorry...I'm sorry I was being dramatic .
Mmkay .
I hugged her from behind and kissed her .
I just want you to be safe that's all .