Starting Over

Days turned into weeks, weeks turned into months , months turned into years and I finally had my babygirl . I named her Valerie after her daddy's song .

Me and Abel sadly broke up when my baby turned 1 years old, she's 3 now

Me and Abel sadly broke up when my baby turned 1 years old, she's 3 now .
We decided we'd we better apart since we can't seem to make things meet . And we was tired of arguing and I'm tired of him going with other girls behind my back and he admitted he made the album about me as a diss track...
we still keep in touch with each other so he can talk to his daughter .
I moved with my mom and her boyfriend in Atlanta.
I'm talking to someone new . His name is Justin

He's so sweet and I love him , he takes good care of Valerie on the behalf of Abel who is back in California where we stayed

He's so sweet and I love him , he takes good care of Valerie on the behalf of Abel who is back in California where we stayed .
I took all my things even my car that Abel gave me to keep memories of us , I'm not like other girls who burn their things their man gives them after a break up .
—-
I seen Abel was still begging for me back but I just couldn't deal with the relationship, I told him I still loved him but he need to find someone new that would make him happy like I did . That will never change but we can't be together anymore .

That's the end of my story, I hope you enjoyed "My Boyfriend" I tried to make it good for you guys for you to like .
I'll probably write a part 2...depending on how I'm feeling :) if you want a part 2 comment a heart in the comments !