The Fight

On Hannah's drive back home she got a text from abel .
                            SMS
Abel 💛 : Sorry for what happened, hopefully it doesn't get back to him :(
Me : oh nah it's fine, I enjoyed it and I finally realized that I can't stay away from you ;) .
Abel 💛 : ❤️❤️ oh wow I don't know what to say .
——
Sunday came and Abel dropped off Valerie and it was dinner time . It was quiet at the dinner table . Hannah looked over and saw Valerie was playing with her food.
Val don't play with your food honey .
I already ate .
Valerie had a little attitude but Hannah ignored it
Chris looks at Hannah confused. Hannah clears her throat .
So what did you eat ?
Noodles .
Valerie got annoyed quick .
Oh, y'all didn't have a dinner
No, he was sleeping, you wore him out last night .
Valerie smirks then covers her mouth .
Oops, I said too much .
Hannah what is she talking about ?
I- ummm
Valerie go to your room please .
Yes sir.
Chris scoots closer to her .
What was she talking about yOu WoRe hIm oUt !?
Hannah paused .
Answer me goddammit!!!
Hannah began to cry
....me and Abel had sex that Saturday I took Valerie .
Chris just stared at her and got mad . He stood up threw the plate at the wall and left .
You unloyal son of a bitch ! Get out !
Wha- why-
Hannah get out or I'll make you get out and trust me, you don't want that to happen.
....No !
What you just sa-
Hannah got angry .
I SAID NO CHRIS !!!
Fine, I guess we will do it my way .
Chris walked up to her trying to grab her but she dodged him . She ran to get Valerie and put her in the attic .
Mommy, I'm scared !
Shhhh, just stay here don't leave !
Hannah went back down and ran to the bathroom and locked the door .
She pulled out her phone and texted Abel .
SMS
Me : Abel, I need you !!!
Abel ❤️: I bet you do 😏💦 you tryna come thru ?
Me : Abel no this serious, it's Chris, he's trying to hurt me and our daughter, can you come help us ?
Abel ❤️: IM ON MY WAY JUST HIDE AND ILL BE THERE SOON 😘
Me : 👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾
Abel hopped in his car and sped and swerved to Hannah .

—- Hannah went back up to the attic while Chris was looking in every room for them

—-
Hannah went back up to the attic while Chris was looking in every room for them .
Baby ?
Mommy !
Okay, shhhh , daddy will be here in a second to get us .
I know your here lil slut, bring your ass here so I can beat the fuck out of-
Chris saw that the attic door was cracked open .
Dumb ass...
The door !!!
Hannah freaked out
Mommy he's coming !!
Shhhh Val you have to stay quiet .
Chris didn't see anything, but as he was going back out, Hannah's phone rang, it was Abel calling .
She tried shutting it off but couldn't .
Chris saw her .
Come here you little bitch .
Valerie started to scream .
Hannah speed dialed Abel .
Hello ?
ABEL PLEASE HELP US, HE'S TRYING TO HURT US !!!
Okay okay umm just run, here I come .
Abel we don't have much time, there is nowhere to run .
Okay um, where are you ?
Our old attic, you know the one in our room ?
Yes . Okay um listen to me there is a yellow box where my old puma stuff was before we split, I left it , under them clothes and shoes there is a gun, get it and hide , I'm coming .
Okay .
Hannah shuffles threw the stuff and grabs the gun .
Okay got it
Okay now there should be a brand new set of bullets already in there so just hide till I come, don't use it unless you have too.
Hannah grabs Val and runs and hides behind boxes . But Chris sees them , he knocks down the boxes and grabs Valerie .
Give me my baby back !!!!!
Hannah points the gun at him .
Valerie was kicking and screaming , she accidentally kicks the gun out her hand .
Chris quickly grabs it and points it to Valerie's Head .
Come here you little shit or I'm gonna blow your precious angels brains out !
Valerie started to cry. .
Mommyyyyyy !!!!
Hannah started to cry .
Give me my baby you dick !!
I said get over here
Hannah walks to him, crying .
He let's go of Valerie and chokes Hannah .
You had one task, take Valerie to her dad and leave but you wanna open your legs for him too . Nahhhh we gonna make sure that never happens again .
Chris grabs some rope ties Hannah to the wall with her legs apart and grabs scissors .
We are gonna make sure you never fuck him again .
Valerie runs and jumps on his back biting his next.
Ahh!!! Your bites tickle!
Chris throws her to the ground and pulls her by her hair and ties her up to the wall next to Hannah . Chris grabs the scissors again and went under Hannah to cut up her Vagina .
MOVE YOU STUPID BITCH !!!
Ahh I need to concentrate, but I can't with your big mouth screaming at me .
Chris finds some duck tape and tapes both of their mouths .
Abel runs inside
Hannah !!!!
Chris started cutting and Hannah screamed so loud .
Mommy !!!
Valerie sees everything .
Abel here's Valerie and Hannah's Screams and runs up to the attic. He stops and goes out the the garage and grabs a shovel . Once he gets back inside he slowly creeps up on chris trying to hit him but missed, chris saw him and punches him .
Hannah mumbles Abel's name and screams .
So you fucking my girl now ??
Yeah I did, and I can tell she liked it to by the way she was calling me "Daddy"
Chris got really mad trying punching Abel again but misses . Abel punches him and pushes him into the boxes . Chris grabs the gun shooting Abel in the arm .
FUCK !!
Chris grabs Abel and ties him up and sits him on the floor in front of Hannah and Valerie so he could watch him cut up Hannah's Vagina .
You wanna fuck my girl so now you are gonna watch her suffer the consequences !!
Hannah squeezed her eyes shut while tears ran down her face . Valerie screamed mumbling "daddy" for Abel to help .
It was too late , Chris already cut out a chunk of her .
Hannah's screams made Abel cringe .
He looked around trying to find something to help him get out the rope . He saw a match and fuel.
He tried grabbing with his hands after 6 times trying he finally got it .
He opened to top behind his back, then turned around pouring the fuel on the ground .
He then slid the bottle over still eyes on chris so he wouldn't get caught .
Aye chris can you come here I have to tell you something, it will help you cut her up faster .
Hannah gave him that "How could you" face .
Abel winked at her .
What do YOU want ??
I can help you if you get me out .
How could you help me !?
I know how to cut her up, I was a surgeon for quiet sometime .
Abel smiles .
Mm, for some reason I don't believe you but alright .
Chris untied Abel from the rope and helped him up .
He handed him the scissors . Once Abel got his hands on them he quickly stabbed chris in the back .
What the fuck ??
Abel then tripped chris, making him land in the fuel
As Chris was lying there trying to get the scissors out his back, Abel quickly lit the match .
I want you to keep your hands off of Hannah and my kid .
Abel then quickly without hesitation threw the match on chris making the fire rise by the fuel .
Chris screamed as he burned leading to his death .
As the fire got bigger Abel ran to get Hannah and Valerie untied and rushed them out .
Hannah fell not being Abel to walk because between her legs was weak .
Abel picked her up and grabbed Valerie's hand and went outside where tons of police and firefighters and an ambulance were .
Is anyone else inside ?
A firefighter asked Abel .
Yeah a dead man that tried to kill my girl and daughter .
Alright .
A women ran up to grab Hannah once she saw her bleeding half to death between her legs .
Where are they taking her daddy ?
The hospital.
Can we go ??
Sure come on .
Abel and Valerie got in the ambulance with Hannah who was unconscious.
As the ambulance drove off, Abel looked out the window seeing them carry chris who was covered up, into a different ambulance truck and firefighters trying to put the fire out
He snapped out of dazing once Valerie snuggled up with him in a blanket .
She looks up at him .
Thanks daddy for saving me and mommy .
Anything for my girls .
Abel kissed Valerie on the forehead .