Caught You Red Handed !

I opened my eyes and looked up at Abel as he rubbed my shoulders .
Good afternoon beautiful.
Hey...
I stretched . Mmmm you were so amazing last night . I never had it that good before .
Well I'm a pro baby .
I smiled .
You should be going so your mom won't be worried because school is letting out now , you don't want her to call em cause you haven't made it home and they say you never came .
True , alright ima go . I get up to get my clothes on .
Bye baby , I love you . I kiss Abel on the cheek and headed out .
—-
I arrived home .
Mom I'm home !
How was school .
My mom raised her eyebrow and had her arms crossed . Did she know .
It was good , we got a big project to do so ima go to my room and get started on it .
Um no you don't , your school called me today Hannah , they said your wasn't there ! So we're was you ?
I was at sch-
Don't lie to my face Hannah , just tell me we're you really were cause I'm pretty sure they wouldn't lie .
I was at Abel's house , he got suspended so and I didn't want to go to school Without him so I went over there .
So what ? You were gonna do this all week .
No of course not .
....
My mom sighed
Mom I'm sorry
Go to your room Hannah , I'll find figure out what your punishment will be .
A tear rolled down my cheek , my mom rarely gets mad at me .
I slammed my door and text Abel
Me: hey :(
Abel : hey what's wrong ??
Me : I got in trouble for skipping school
Abel : how does she know ?
Me : the school called her and said I never showed up .
Abel : awe damn baby I'm so sorry for that :( it's all my fault
Me : no it's cool , idc anyways .
Abel : alright well can you come tomorrow
Me : sure .
Abel : Ight got to go love you see you tomorrow .
My mom walked in but I act sleep
Hannah ?
Hmm I said in a fake sleepy voice .
Your punishment is , you walk to and from school . You go nowhere else .
No tv for two weeks , you stay in this room for a week , so that's means no outside , no coming to the living room unless you need me . If your hungry or/and need to go to the bathroom , you go there and back to your room .
Understand?
Yes .
Okay you can go back to sleep
I turned back over smiling , not because I'm grounded but because I can see Abel AGAIN tomorrow , I was screaming in my head .

< I'm sorry that this one is so short , I had a long day today and so I'm tired , the next one I'll try to make longer and more interesting >