Your Pregnant

Me and Abel worked it out, after i beat him with a pan a few times. We are back on good terms. True lovers work the situation out like that.
I was on my laptop looking up plane tickets, me and Abel been dreaming about flying somewhere for a vacay .
As I was searching I felt pain in my stomach, I dropped to the floor .
I breath heavily
ABEL!!! I yelled his name for help.
Babe you okay !? He ran in.
Does... It look like I'm okay? I yelled
He quickly called an ambulance.
I passed out on the floor.
---
Next thing I knew, I was in the hospital .
Abel came in after talking with the nurses.
What did they say?
Oh um...
He cleared his throat
Your pregnant.
I was so shocked
Oh my...
They are going to let us go in a little bit after they bring your medicine.
---
It was hours before they brought the medication.
Hello, I'm nurse mindee , make sure that she takes these after breakfast, before dinner, and before bed .
Okay thank you mindee
No problamo, she needs to take those everyday until they are all gone , there isn't much in there it's just for like a week so don't freak out when she runs out soon.
Okay thanks mindee
No problem have a good evening.
We can go now?
Yup
---
Aye babe!?
Yeah?
I was thinking maybe we go on vacation?
Yeah??
Yes, we need to get away for a little bit, discover what life is about.
I don't think we can afford it right now though baby.
Why not. I grab his hand as he drives.
...you know what, we will go,ill do it for you , I'll get the plane tickets tomorrow.
Aww thank you baby! I hugged him, but he almost crash.
Oh sorry baby haha

This one is short cause I didn't know what else to write but I'll do better on the others.