Breaking in Pt.2

A few days went by and I filled a police report for a break in, Abel replaced the alarm system, cash bought us cameras and set it up in and outside of the house .
Okay so these cameras are different from regular ones . The camera of course records at all times and when someone comes in your home rather it's you guys or someone else it'll take a pic of them if they are sitting still in like one spot, so say I'm in your house and I am standing here in your kitchen while your not home then they will take a picture of me and send it to you guys but if I'm moving around your house going in your room or something like that then it'll record me and send it to your phone so you'll see I'm in your house and it will give you the option to either call the cops if you don't know that person that is in your house or just leave it alone because maybe it's your sister or something just stopping by .
Niceeee .
I smile and look at Abel .
Okay so what if it's just us like me and Hannah, it's gonna take a pic or video of us and send it to our phones .
Abel asked .
Now you guys are different, this will only work if you don't put in your security code, so for you guys it's not problem because you guys hopefully put in your security code before entering your home, but if you don't then yeah it will . Intruders don't know your security code so of course they are not gonna put it in so the camera will get them .
When if they break our box again .
Oh yeah about that, follow me .
We followed cash to the side of the house .
I fixed it to where they can't break it, I put a gate type thing over it so it's unbreakable .
Nice, thank you so much for this cash , how much do we owe you ?
Nothing, don't bother, you guys are family and I wanna make sure you all are safe so it's free .
Thanks bro .
Abel hugged cash .
—-
The next night Abel was working in the studio and I had to work late, Valerie was at her aunts/my Best-friends house for the night .
—-
Chantels POV
I went to their house again and saw they had an alarm system, I went to the side of the house to cut the cords but it was gated in .
I got a little frustrated
I went back to the front of the house and opened the door with the tool I had, I got in and slowly walked around and saw nobody was home, this was perfect .
I threw all Hannah's clothes out her dresser, I put one of Abel's jean jackets on .
—-
I was sitting behind the desk waiting for more customers, we closed in a hour .
My phone kept beeping but I didn't look at it, I forgot the system thing was on my phone so I didn't pay it no attention to it .
Abel then called my phone .
Hello ?
Babe, someone is in our house did you not get the notification?
Oh um no..
I looked at my phone and I did..
I did but I was working
I'm bout to leave the studio now, it looks like..a girl, and they are active right now in the house .
I looked closely to the video, and I knew who it was but I didn't tell Abel because I wanted to handle it myself .
No stay I'll go look at it...
But baby she could be dangerous-
I'll handle it, you go and get Valerie everything is fine .
Okay babe I'll be there as soon as I can
Okay I love you bye .
I rushed to the back and clocked out early .
I locked up and rushed to my house .
I pulled in, I saw that crazy bitch sitting in my living room but she didn't see me and I was pissed .
I busted threw the doors without hesitation.
Bitch why are you in my home ?
Oh I'm sorry, I was coming to visit Abel .
What are you on ?
Nothing .
Chantel got up and sat the wine class on the table .
I was expecting Abel to come home first, I can come by some other time .
Chantel had a smirk on their face as she tried walking out the house .
I grabbed her by the collar of Abel's shirt she had on and slammed her on the ground .
I am so fucking tired of you thirsty ass hoes chasing after MY husband !
Oh really, last time I heard you guys split, you not wanting anything to do with him .
I punched her and watched her as her mouth filled with blood .
Bitch the past is the past, we are back and better than ever ! And as long as I'm with him, I will protect him just like he protects me .
Chantel spit blood out her mouth .
So my advice to is !!! Get out of my house and never returns because right now I'm being nice and letting you live or walk out of here with no broken bones, but the next time I'm not gonna be as nice I'm going to plan a funeral for you, pick out a beautiful casket for you, find a nice grave site, dig 6 feet under then I'm going I find you . Then I'm going to kill you... do you understand me, you crazy ass bitch ?
Chantel spit blood out again
Yes I do Hannah .
I yanked her up and threw her out my house as Abel pulled up .
Chantel walked threw our yard, she stopped and looked at Abel then kept waking .
——
Me and Abel sat on the bed, he was pet on my hair .
I knew she was crazy Abel , she wanted you to herself, without that system cash set up then we probably would have caught her, I know that for a fact .
Pfft I should have killed her when I had the chance, and I will the next time she steps in this house, she don't belong here .
I got up to look out the window, Abel followed me and started to kiss me on my neck .
After you beat her ? She won't be back baby...
I giggled

Note from the author : as you are reading this story, your probably like "wow this family be going threw some shit 😂😂"