Morocco

Weeks went by and we had to get back on the road, we met cash, belly, sal and Rima on Abel's private jet .
I had morning sickness but I didn't tell Abel because I didn't want him to cancel his shows for me .
Valerie loved her daddies private jet .
I slowly boarded the jet .
Babe you alright ?
Oh yeah I'm fine .
You sure, you look like your not feeling well .
Nah I'm cool..I promise .

I took a picture of my baby and posted it

I took a picture of my baby and posted it .
Caption : So proud of my baby, Morocco here we come baby 🔥☺️
3,749 likes , 50 comments
——
Valerie was down for a nap so I poured a glass of wine for me and Abel, I looked up and he was looking out the window worried .

What's wrong my love ? Just worried they won't be feeling my music

Just worried they won't be feeling my music...you know I never been to Africa before .
Baby come here...
He walked to me .
When has someone ever disliked your music?
He was quiet .
Exactly...nobody and if they don't I'm pretty sure it'll only be a few out of billions, they can't dislike it if they show up babe .
I kissed him on the forehead and handed him his wine .
I held my stomach because it was hurting .
You have been holding your stomach a lot, are you okay ?
Oh yeah just hurts sometimes . But I'm fine . I maybe just need to sleep .
I got up and walked to the bathroom, Abel watched me till the door shut .
——
I unzipped my purse and got out a pregnancy test and took it .
I looked at it and it was positive .
Oh my gosh...
I whispered to myself .
I was so happy but worried about what Abel was gonna say at the same time .
I snapped out of it once there was a bang at the door .
Uhm yeah ?
It's sal, I gotta take a piss come on .
Oh sorry .
I closed my purse and left out so sal could get in .
——
Sal's POV
I walk in to pee, I look down and saw a white long thing on the floor .
I picked it up and saw it was a pregnancy test .
It was positive.
Oh shit...
I zipped my pants back up and threw the pregnancy out the window once I left .
I went to tell Rima .
Aye Rima .
Yeah baby ?
Hannah is pregnant .
What !?
Shhh, she was in the bathroom and I had to go pee so she left and I guess she accidentally left it in there .
Oh my- I wonder what Abel is gonna say once he see she gets bigger .
I don't know....
——
We made it to Morocco after a long drive .
It was day light and Abel and he crew had to get straight to work to get ready for tonight .
I stayed at a hotel with Rima and our kids .
Wine ?
Oh sure .
Rima poured us wine even though I wasn't supposed to drink it .
After drinking down to the middle I threw up in the cup .
Oh my !! Um here is a trash can, I'm so sorry I shouldn't have gave that to you knowing your pregnant and all-
What !!? How do you know that ??
Um sal saw your pregnancy test you left in the bathroom last night and told me about it .
Please don't tell Abel yet, I'm not ready, I want him to see me get bigger .
I got you girl .
——
Later that night me and Rima got the kids dressed and went to the festival. Me and Rima got vip and sal and the kids watched it from the side of the stage .

He was so beautiful up there, I was so proud of him to were I cried .
I couldn't stop thinking about his reaction once he finds out that we are having another baby .
I saw Valerie and Rima up on stage watching her daddy and her uncle perform, it was so cute to see .
——
Once it was over Abel looked so tired.

I'm gonna make sure he gets some good sleep tonight .
Run him some bath water, give him a massage, cook him some dinner, so he can sleep peacefully.