Them Girls.

I went outside to get the mail, Abel was still sleeping so I went to make him breakfast.
I looked threw the mail and saw a court envelope.
I ripped it right open.
It read :
Hello Mrs. Tesfaye,
We are glad you got in contact with us about the hotel incident in Miami,fl .
We have set up a court date for you April 9th 2018 .
I thought to myself.
That's today .
I didn't even bother to read the rest, I went to go wake up Abel.
Abel get up...
I hit Abel in the head .
Hmm. He replied half sleep.
Get up and read this.
I shoved the papers in his face.
He read them.
Oh I see the-
I cut him off.
Sooooo, they are going to bring the owner of the hotel into court this morning?
Nah look if you let me finish..it says they checked the cameras in the casino to see if they could find evidence and it's saying that someone put something in your food that got you sick and caused you to fall down the steps.
So someone did this to me??
Pretty much, we gonna go to the court and see what they talking about so come on get dressed.
---
We made it to court and sat down , it was hours before they had started.
The judge came and sat down .
Go ahead and read the Paper. She ordered.
She had a little nasty attitude.
Someone began to read.
We are here today to see the two girls involed in a drugged situation that led Mrs. Tesfaye to fall down 2 cases of steps, taking the unborn baby's life and risking hers.
Two girls!? I spoke softly to myself.
People was walking in, everyone looked back and saw police walking in two ladies.
Mrs. Tesfaye these are believed to be the people who drugged you by putting stuff in your food.
I nodded my head . I had to force myself to stay in the chair before I attack both of em because I just noticed that them are the same women who tried to seduce Abel.
Anything you'd girls like to say?
One spoke .
Yeah, i just wanna say that we sorry for killing your unborn child and sorry for hurting you physically and mentally.
A tear ran down my cheek.
Okay...results please?
A man stood up.
Both women found....... Guilty!
They both looked dissapointed.
Okay well you guys will be serving life in prison for the babys murder.
Before we take them back is there anything you or your husband would like to say.
I looked at Abel and he shook his head no.
But I stood up.
I would just like to say that uh that's pretty messed up how you do me just because you guys are jealous not only did you kill my baby that me and my husband was so excited for but you also put MY life at risk. And I will NEVER forgive y'all for that cause it's pure-evil.
Thats murder and I truly am glad you guys got what y'all got.
As the girl began to talk past I grabbed on and started to beat her.
The other girl tried jumping me but Abel grabbed her and slammed her down.
We got escorted out.