Round 2

Later around 3:00 in the morning I came back to the hotel, I peeked my head into the door and saw Abel was passed out with Rick and Morty playing on TV .
I took a quick shower .
I turned the TV to Love and Hip Hop, I poured me some wine in a glass and I relaxed .
Abel woke up half sleep .
Hey baby .
Hey my love, I'm sorry about earlier .
It's okay, I understand you getting upset .
He slid over and laid on my and went back to sleep, I pet on his fluffy hair and kissed him .
——
The next morning Abel was still sleep on me .
Abel ?
Huh ?
I got to go pee .
Oh sorry .
He slid back on his side of the bed .
I went to go pee and came back out, I called room service for me and Abel .
It came and I woke Abel up to eat .
I'm not hungry for this baby...
You have to eat tho baby...
I'm hungry it's just I don't want that I want something else .
Like what?
He pulled on my thong .
I looked up at him .
Oh...
He leaned in and kissed on my neck, I let out a few Moans before he went under the covers and buried his face in my pussy, my body began to shake .
Daddy !!!
The noise of his giving me sloppy top turned me on even more, he was a pro of eating pussy, I was so lucky to have him .
I pushed his head in more as I was about to cum .
Abel I'm bout to- I'm -
He got up and started fingering me fast .
You bout to what? Use your words baby
I came on his fingers, he put his fingers in his mouth and sucked my cum off .
As I was getting up he threw me back down .
We not done !
Huh-?
He slid his dick in my pussy without warning, gasp, my eyes rolled to the back of my head .
That's what he liked and he got aggressive.
I couldn't take it, it felt like I was a virgin all over again having sex for the first time, it hurt . I wanted him to slow down but it felt so good at the same time so I didn't bother .
A few minutes went by of him pounding this little pussy, he laid on me so I could tell he was gonna cum cause he laid on me every time he was about to, I know him by now .
I whispered in his ear .
Give it to me baby .
He moaned, his moans was so hot .
I bit my lip as he moaned and stayed still as cum was filling me up .
Fuuuuuck .
He got up and kissed me, then he went to the bathroom and turned on the shower .
——
Later that night me and Abel went to a few stores and he spoiled me
, then we went to a few clubs and drank .
We haven't had this much fun in years, last time we enjoyed our selfs like this was before Valerie was born and she's 6 so you know it's been looooong . I felt alive again and so did Abel .
We had different people take a few pictures of us, we posted them on Instagram and Snapchat .
Abel's mom saw them and texted me .
                          iMessage
Mom in law 💗‼️ : Glad y'all worked it out and you guys are out having fun . Enjoy and be safe . Keep an eye on my baby with the drinks cause he could get wasted fast 😉
Me : thanks mama and you know I wouldn't let it get that far . Love you 😘
——
We danced, I gave him a lap dance .
Me and Abel went out almost everyday had drinks, spoiled each other, it was so much fun .
But sadly it was our time to go back because Me and Abel had more traveling to do for festivals and stuff that we are pretty excited about and plus I missed my baby .
——
We got back on the plane on our way back home to Cali .