Phase 2

I finally let Abel sleep with me again after a few days because I was lowkey missing him holding me as we slept .
Baaaaaabe wakey wakey handsome... aaaaabel ! Come on get up .
Hmm ? He was half sleep .
Get up so I can make you breakfast, what you want for breakfast ?
Sleep .
That's not breakfast . I sucked my teeth .
Nah babe for real I'm good cause I got tour coming up and I need all the rest I can get . Sleeping on them tour buses ain't easy .
Again!!?....
I plopped down on the bed, pouted and crossed my arms .
What's wrong ?
I can't go...you'll be seeing Lana again and I'll be here all alone then when I see pics of y'all again you'll be sleeping in the car with a sheet and pillow when you get back .
Abel laughed .
Nah baby .
He whipped out a V.I.P pass he bought me .
I screamed in happiness cause I get to go on tour, I never been to a concert before.
Oh my gosh babe ! Thank youuu !
I jumped in his arms and we kissed .
—-
Tour finally came along and we was taking our luggage to the limo that was taking us to Abel private jet !
We made it to the private jet . I just froze staring it in fear . Even though I been on a plane before going to see Ethiopia to see Abel's mom, I was still scared .
Come on baby, it will be okay . If I ain't scared then you shouldn't be either,
trust me .
He grabbed my hand and guided me in the plane .
I sat down, I'm not gonna lie it was pretty nice .
I smiled
See it's not bad at all .
I held my breathe .
He grabbed my hand held it tight as we took off to our first State : University Park PA .
—-
The tours was so much fun . My baby was so sexy when he sweat after a hard working performance .

I got front row seats

I got front row seats . Jamming to every song . He touched my hand, that's my husband so of course he'd do something like that .
—-
The last state of the whole tour , he brought me on stage it was so sweet, I started crying like I was one of his fans . And the best thing is, Lana was there to see it all, I'm pretty sure she got the memo .
—-
After the performance there was a after party  for completing the tour .
It was fun there was food, drink , the xo crew, strippers for them .
While that was all going on I was sitting with Abel .
I whispered in his ear .
We should go to the bed, I'm so proud of you completing this tour, so I have an award for you .
Oh word !?
Yes let's go .
I grabbed his hand and took him to the back .
Aye bro I'll be back .
Oh shit, ight, my nigga bout to get him some pussy .
Shut up Belly .
We all laughed .
—-
We went to the back

 —- We went to the back

Lay down babe .
Yes Ma'am.
Pull out baby
He pulled it out, my eyes got so big, I ain't know anyone who had a bigger dick than my baby . Which is good cause that means I'm not a cheater...well except fucking French Montana .
—-
He stuck it in me without hesitation.
——
Sal's POV
Damn y'all don't hear Hannah in there begging for her life, moaning and shit .
Sal and the gang laughed .
He clapping her shit .
Nav joked 
——
Hannah's POV
Mmmmmm daddyyyyyyyy fuck !!!
Fuck baby take it all . Beg for it !
I am daddy, I ammmmm !
——
Hours went by after we fucked and we slept . I finally woke up tho and roamed around the bus . Strippers were gone, food was everywhere .
I went to the front to see who was driving .
Wassup Hannah !
Sal ?? You driving !?
Hell yeah, everyone else sleep .
You not tired ??
Lil bit .
I can take over for you, if you wanna get some sleep .
You sure ?
Yes, go on .
Alright well we have 2 more hours left , the GPS is in the radio , and the music in here . Snacks and drinks are here if you get hungry or thirsty.
Okay thanks bro .
Anytime talk to you later .
——
Guysssss, wakey wakey . Where hereeeee!!!
I woke everyone up because we finally made it back .
Hey baby .
Hey babyyy . I hugged him as if I haven't seen him in months .
Why you in the front ?
Oh I was driving for sal because he got tired .
I smiled big .
He looked at sal .
You made Hannah drive !?
Aye man she offered .
Abel mean mugged him, grabbed my hand and left the bus to get in a limo to take us home .
On our way home I got up the courage to talk to Abel about something that has been in my mind forever .
Baby ?
Yes babe ?
I want a baby .
A baby ?
Yes
You sure, you up for that responsibility?
Yes baby yes I am .
Mm,okay we will see what happens .
He smirked .