Emergency Room

Aye babe I got a basketball game you tryna go?
Sure , when, right now ?
Yeah, you ready ?
Sure let me just grab some shoes.
Ight. 
I went in the kitchen to grab my shoes by the door. As I grabbed this my mom yanked my back and hit me.
Ow why would you do that!? I yelled out anger. 
Abel ran in.
I went to collect your clothes so I can do laundry and I lift up a shirt and found these !
My mom held up condoms Abel had. 
You need to stay out of my room !
I pay bills here so therefore I can go in any room I want Missy. 
You don't be having sex in my house Hannah your way to young to be having sex period. 
I'm bout to be 18 next year, I can make my own choices not you.
I put on my shoes.
I'm going to a basketball game...ill be back later. 
I grabbed Abel and walked out.
We walked to the YMCA.
Baby I did not mean for any of that to happen,  I should have cleaned em up before I left.
Don't even worry about it,  I'm bout to be grown,  I do whatever I want. She needs to stop telling me what to do .
We arrived to the basketball court. 
Alright, this game won't be long. I got you a hotdog and a small sprite,  that should hold you over till the game is done. 
Thanks babe, I appreciate it , now go kick some ass. 
I kissed him on his forehead. 
---
The game was over,  they won . The other team was being sore losers , they were pissed that Abel won. 
One of the guys pulled a gun out on Abel .
NOOOOOO!  I jumped in front of Abel and took that bullet. 
Hannahhhhhhhhh!  Call a fucking ambulance now! 
Abel began to cry while the guys ran away. 
--
3 days later... 
~Abel's pov ~
It's been 3 days since Hannah has been here in comma .
I spent them 3 days with her, I promised her I'd never leave her side.  I sung to her , made sure she warm and everything.
Her family came up but of course they didn't stay long.
But I had to stay with her so she wouldn't be alone cause I knew damn well the doctors won't check on her as much as needed.
I went live to check in with my fans so they knew what was going on and why I haven't been on social media lately

I didn't sleep much,  I couldn't knowing it was my fault shes here, I could have stay home from that basketball game

A tear ran down my cheek as I finally drifted on to sleep. 
---
The next morning I got dressed, I went to go get some weave so I could re-braid Hannah's hair. 
I thought I did pretty good for a guy. 
Finally a doctor walks in and talks to me. 
Doctor how is she doin ?? Please tell me my baby is going to be okay. 
She will be, we ran a few more test and she survived the bullets in her stomach, you can just in enough time because if u didn't she would have been gone.
Okay and when will be out of comma doctor? 
Anytime now. He smiled and walked out. 
I ran next to her and kissed her hand and spoke to her. 
You here that baby? You bout to be out of here soon as you wake up from comma.
I kissed her hand and prayed.