✿TWO✿

Lower caps intended

After intense hour of training non stop and helping the others to perfected the choreography, eun ara went straight home to fill up her empty stomach and to get some proper rest. Both her and daehwi live in the same neighbourhood so they always go back home together using the public transport. They have always been living near each other ever since they were small. When her family moved to japan, daehwi's family also went to japan so that both of their father could work together but unfortunately both of their father died there when they were young. Daehwi hated his father because when he was a child, he's the only one without a father among his friends, but eunara know that daehwi never stopped loving his father nevertheless. After the sad incident. Their mom decided to move to LA after living in japan for 2 years. Daehwi and eunara enjoyed living in LA, they studied there and even make some good friends. Because of that, both of them could speak in english very fluently. After spending 6 years of their life in LA they moved back to Korea and that's when eunara and daehwi decided to become a trainee. They wanted to debut more than anything else since eunara's father told them that he wanted to see them debut together when they  grew up just a couple day before he passed away. They both were accepted in one one the biggest entertainment company; JYP but then decided to join a small company because it was too stressful and complicated for a newbie like them.

The only chance they have to debut is by getting into the top 11 in the competition that will start in a few days. They have been practicing singing, dancing, acting and anything else that could help them win the competition for this past years.

"Eunara can you believe it?" Daehwi asked as they walked side by side to their neighbourhood.

"Believe what?"

"That we will be participating in this year's produce 101 in a few days!" Daehwi shouts happily, causing the people around them to give them a look. Some of the people look disbelief that this two teenagers are going to be participating in the new season of produce 101.

"Honestly, i cant. It feels like im living in my happiest dream and my scariest nightmare at the same time." She really couldn't believe that she will appear in the television and will be known by millions of people all around the world.

"Me too! But don't worry, we will both get into the top 11. Im sure of it." Daehwi smile widely and it gave eunara comfort to see her bestfriend this happy and excited.

After walking for around 6 minutes together, they finally reach their destination and bid farewell to each other. Eunara waited for daehwi to went into his house then she enter her own.

She could hear the sound of the television in the living room and decided to go check out who's watching it at such late hour. She steps into her living room and saw that her little sister is sleeping on the couch with the television remote in her left hand. Eunara slowly take the remote away from her sister's hand and turn off the tv so that the electricity won't be wasted. She then gently picked her little sister up and carry her into the bedroom that they shared together.

After tucking in her sister, she went straight to the kitchen and grabs the leftover dinner her mom made from the refrigerator and heat it up using the microwave. She took her phone out from her pocket and clicked on the Instagram app to see any updates.