✿SEVENTEEN✿

lower caps intended

Stepping up to the stage, my nervousness overcome me and my mind went completely blank. A mix feelings of being elated and feeling like i want to cry under my pillow because of how overwhelming this feels.

I took a deep breath and throw all the negative thoughts that has been running around my mind into the drain and only focus on myself.

It is finally time for the top 15 to be announced and honestly, i am not ready yet. I know i've been practicing and working my ass off just to debut but...

Im not ready

It's a strange feeling indeed but thinking that i can no longer walk in public without people asking for pictures, people will judge everything that i do and every words that comes out from my mouth and how i can no longer see my family everyday like how i used to. It's scary to think about it.

But i can't chicken out, i can't back away, i can't just exit. I've gone through so much, dealt with hardship just to stand her on this stage and wait for my name to be called. It's a dream came true, yes.

"26 trainees standing here but only 15 of you will finally debut together as a group. You've all gone through such hard times during this competition and you finally reaching your dream is only one step away." BoA, our producer speaks into the microphone with her eyes glued on the camera lens.

"The National producers had given plenty of brilliant ideas on what the top 15 's group name will be and after a long time of voting for the group name, it has finally been confirmed."

"And the group name is..." She paused for a moment before continuing.

"Wanna One"

Wanna One? 101? That's a pretty cool name if i do say so myself. Will i get to one of the member? Will i be known as a member of Wanna One as soon as this competition ends?

"And now the question is WHO will be the 15 members of wanna one out of all 26 of you?" Boa scan her eyes to all of the trainees and the crowd of fans started screaming their pick's name.

Standing beside me is zhiying who has been holding my hands firmly and never let go. I could tell how nervous she is. Well i am too, and i bet everyone here is.

"Now let's see who will be the first person to be known as a Wanna One member. Let's start with the 14th place. This Trainee is surely with no doubt one of the best dancer in the competition with amazing body flow and dancing style that could leave all of us speechless."

"That trainee is... Star Road Entertainment's Maiko Katori. Congratulations!" The camera all focus on maiko and her face appeared on the huge screen. I went to hug and congratulate for finally debuting.

She walk toward boa and had her speech, thanking everyone who voted for her, her family for always supporting her and all the trainees for being there for her.

After the speech, she went up to the 14th seat and sat prettily up there.

When boa announce that jinyoung is at the 13th place, i was the first person to hug him and congratulate him. He was too shocked to even react but he finally came back to his senses and hug me back.

"Please wait for me up there." I whispered in his ear before he walk off to say his speech.

He turn his back and show me his pinky finger and the bracelet while mouthed 'i will always wait for you.'