✿SIX✿

This brings back so many memories urgh im sobbing.

Hello before i start this chapter, i wanna say that I change alot of the things in produce 101 and i wont be copying it exactly but i try to leave in those moments/scene that i find very iconic and goes well with this fanfic.

Lower caps intended

A very loud sound instantly woke ara up from her beauty sleep and as she jolted up, she accidentally knocked her head on something.

"Argh that hurt!" Ara open her eyes with both hands on her forehead that is aching with pain. The first thing she could see is KyungMin's head popping at the side of her bed.

"What are you doing here?" Ara asked, rubbing her eyes so that she could see better.

"I was trying to wake you up until you bang your head onto mine." Kyungmin reply, looking annoyed.

"Im sorry, i didn't expect someone to put her face directly in front of me when i wake up." Ara stretches her arms upward still in her sitting position on the bed. "Who's playing this loud song anyway?" Someone decided to play the pick me song very loudly to disturb ara's sleep and whoever it is, she will find them, and she will murder them.

"The staff maybe? They must've want us to wake up early." Okay, murder plan; cancelled. Suddenly, the loud music is replaced by a woman's voice telling them to get ready and be at the main building by 8:30. Ara check her watch, 8:00. Every sense and receptors in her body suddenly are wide awake, realising that she only have 30 minutes to get ready.

The first thing ara did is to wake up the rest of her roommates starting off with Zhiying while Kyungmin wakes Haram. Ara shook zhiying's shoulder a couple of time and zhiying's eyelids immediately flew open and her whole body responded by jumping out of the bed. Wow that was surprisingly easy.

"We must be in the main building by 8:30 and its is  now 8:05." Ara explain to the poor Chinese girl who is looking at her in confusion. She immediately understood what is going on and hurriedly walk up to the toilet to get change.

Ara walk up to Raejin who is still sleeping soundly not having a single idea what is happening. She shook raejin's shoulder a couple of time like how she did to zhiying but raejin didn't even budge. Ara shook her shoulder aggressively this time and its still the same, no response.

Kyungmin who has finally manage to wake haram up, goes to help ara who is still attempting to wake the sleeping beauty up.

"Here let me." Kyungmin said and ara make way for kyungmin.

"KIM RAEJIN, IF YOU WON'T GET YOUR ASS UP, I WILL BURN ALL OF YOUR SNACK THAT IS IN YOUR LUGGAGE WITHOUT ANY HESITATION!" And with that, raejin's eyelids flew open and she grabs kyungmin's by the collar.

"Don't you dare get you dirty hands on my precious snacks." Raejin said, her voice deep and scary. This woman definitely love her snacks huh?

"Good morning raejin. Now up up! We have to get ready by 8:30." By the time raejin woke up, both zhiying and haram already finish changing their clothes and is doing their skincare routine.