✿FIVE✿

The members ran straight to their own beds and plop down after a day of spending their time outdoors. They must have been super exhausted after all.

They are now separated from each other and went back to being a pair since the challenge is set up for 24 hour and it hasn't been 24 hour yet.

The staff let Hanara took of her strap so she can take a shower but they strictly told her to put it back on as soon as she finished put on her clothes.

Hanara put on the brand new pajamas that she bought with jinyoung at the mall this morning. It's a simple white shirt and a purple and white stripped pants.

Jinyoung bought the same out with different coloured pants since hanara insisted him on getting matching pajamas with her. Jinyoung was too shy on getting one at first but he got it anyway so that hanara would be happy about it.

Hanara doubted that jinyoung
would ever wear it when the members are around but she made him get it anyway.

Hanara quickly went out of the girls bathroom so that the other girls could use it as well. She went inside of her room expecting jinyoung would be in there but he wasn't.

aish where could he be? Hanara thought.

"Oh Hanara!" Woojin greeted when he saw hanara exits her room.

"Have you seen raejin? Is she still in the shower?" Woojin asked. Looking around for her partner.

"Yeah, she's still taking a shower"

"Aigoo.. How long does it takes for that baboon to take a shower." Woojin practically talked to himself while heading to upstairs.

"Have you seen baejin anywhere? He's not in his room." Hanara asked before woojin went upstairs.

Woojin simply shrugged without looking back and head straight upstairs where he was greeted by jinyoung.

"Ah hyung, is Hanara downstairs?"

Woojin look at jinyoung from head to toe. Scanning him since something about him looks familiar in a way.

Woojin completely ignored jinyoung's question and clapped his hands together which causes jinyoung to jumped a little, not expecting that kind of reaction to his question.

"Why?"

"Why are you two being so sweet huh? Is there something going on?" Woojin smirks. "Ahhh~ young people these days going to make me have diabetes." He sighed, eventhough he is a year older than the two of them.

And with that, Woojin walked away leaving the confused jinyoung alone, didn't even bother answering his question.

"What is wrong with him?" Jinyoung whispered, talking to himself.

Jinyoung decided to check downstairs for hanara when Hanara suddenly appeared on the stairs, heading upstairs.

"There you are." Hanara beams, finally she found jinyoung.