✿FIFTEEN✿

lower caps intended

Current rank; ???

Top 26! ara you can do this!
This will be the last elimination and the top 30 will be going straight to the final and will have the chance to debut.

Stepping into the set, i was pretty feeling pretty confident that i could get into the final because i did a very great job during the last performance that I received a tons of sweet comments and feedbacks.

Me, daehwi, youngmin and donghyun step into the set together and strike a weird pose like last time before taking our seats. I sat beside raejin who was smirking like a sly fox the whole entire time.

"Are you plotting some sort of wicked doings in your mind? Because you look like a witch." I asked her jokingly. She didn't reply but instead she raised one eyebrow up and crossed her hands.

By the time the last trainee entered, all the seats are almost taken. Out of all of us here, only 26 people will survive to the final stage and have the chance to debut which is really twisting my guts at how scary that sounds.

When BoA entered, as always we all gave her a big round of applause. She first started off by talking about how proud she is with our last performance then immediately proceeds with the 25th rank.

Shockingly, lai guanlin from cube entertainment was called out to be in the 25th place which meant he dropped way to much. Guanlin is actually pretty well known by the fans so i was shocked to see how much he dropped.

After guanlin was called out, boa called out the rest of the trainees who ranked until the 20th place. As soon as they all walked up to their seat together, they all suddenly burst out laughing which took all of us including boa herself by surprise.

All five of the trainees keep on laughing at something that was on their seat.

"What are you guys laughing at?" Boa asked through the microphone. We have no idea whatsoever and boa look as clueless as we are. Sewoon lift up something which look like a sheet of paper from his chair and show it to boa.

I couldn't see what was on the paper that made them laugh so hard since sewoon is pretty far from me but raejin who is sitting beside me just let out the most loudest and unhumanly sounded laugh i've ever heard that made everyone else shifted their full attention to her.

The camera man zoom into the paper and it came out on the huge screen hanging in front of us. On the paper is clearly a picture of predebut woojin..?

?