✿TWO✿

Lower caps intended

Third person point of view

"Here let me help you with that." Minhyun offer hanara a help to take her huge luggage out of the trunk of the black van.

Hanara smile at him and nods her head. Thanking him for his kind offer.

They have finally arrived at their new dorm that they will be sharing together. It look pretty nice from the outside which made hanara more excited to see the inside of the big house.

"Here you go." Minhyun put the large white luggage on the ground and push it slightly toward hanara. She thanked him again as he ran his hand in his hair and smile sweetly at her.

She blushed.

When everyone has finally taken all of their belongings from the black van, they all walk toward the main entrance of the house together.

They were told that as soon as they step into the house, the filming of their first reality show; Wanna One Go will begin.

The first person to step into the house is daehwi who is screaming in delight to see the interior of the house and the cameras surrounding the place.

Each one of them made a different weird sound as they walk into the house showing different reaction to the house that they will be sharing together.

Hanara walk into the house while pulling her luggage with her right hand and the other hand is hugging danny, the bunny plushie tightly.

Her eyes widened as she step into the house and made a 'waaaaaah' sound that sound more like a whisper.

As soon as she saw all the camera, she bow down and greeted the camera as if the cameras are people.

She put her luggage and her bags in the living room like the rest did, leaving it there while they are inspecting the house.

She stood at the living room, taking a deep breath in and scan the living room. Her eyes landed on one of small camera that was place on top of shelf and walk up toward it.

The small camera start moving by itself which made her jump in surprise, not expecting it to follow her. She grins to the camera and did the wanna one greeting that all 15 members had planned together before they came here.

"All i wanna do, Wanna one! Hello~" she said into the camera while making cute faces and laugh at how stupid she must look right now, talking to a camera alone.

She turns around to see what the members are doing when she came face to face with the one and only bae jinyoung who look like he is trying to hold back a laugh

They haven't said anything to each other ever since they arrive here so hanara just smile at him awkwardly as he did the same.

"Let's do the greeting again, Together." Jinyoung said and stood beside hanara. Facing the camera.

She smile widely at him and wrap her right arm around his shoulder. They proceed to do the greeting together in front of the camera.