✿EIGHT✿

Stop killing us please, bae jinyoung

Stop killing us please, bae jinyoung. Have mercy on my poor heart

lower caps intended

Current rank; 8

There were thousands of fans who came to watch and support all the participants on their first live performance that will be judge by the fans themselves. After two weeks of practicing non stop, ara's group is finally prepared. Through out the times she spent together with her groupmates, she grew closer to park jihoon and she finally sees bae jinyoung's true nature and how cheerful he actually is.

After the makeup artist had done an amazing job to make ara look beautiful than she already is, they quickly told her to put on her outfit which is a typical school's girl uniform with black long tights so she can dance and move freely without exposing herself.

She button up her white shirt and put on the black blazer over it. She also put on her black tights and her short black skirt. The rest of her teammates are wearing white shirt with a black blazer on top and a black jeans. Yep, ara is definitely going to stood out among them. The hairdresser had given her a beach wavy hair with a bit more curls at the bottom.

"Ara! Come sit here." Youngmin shouts, calling ara to come sit beside him in the waiting room where there are alot of chairs and a huge tv screen. Ara smiled at youngmin and went straight to sit down beside him.

Youngmin had been very supportive to ara during the competition and he kept encouraging her to do her best everytime she is feeling down which she is grateful for. Truth be told, she once had a massive crush on Youngmin but she never told anyone, not even daehwi because she knows that daehwi can't keep his mouth shut. But the feelings had long gone and is replaced by a sort of admiration. Youngmin had become like an older brother to her.

The rest of her team members walk into the room and she waved her hand so they'd notice her. Bae jinyoung walked up to her and quickly sat down beside her.

"You look pretty."

"Thank you bae." She laughed and quickly turn her face toward youngmin, not wanting jinyoung to see her face redden. Youngmin laughed at how red ara's face is.

"Youngmin!" A girl shouted from behind them and both of them turn their head at the same time. Ha-ram. She's smiling so wide at youngmin. Ara never saw her look so happy eventhough they shared the same room. They never even had a proper conversation eventhough ara tried to but she seemed annoyed most of the time so ara has given up.