✿THREE✿

lower caps intended

A loud familiar tune woke hanara from her dream. She groans and cover both of her ears with a soft pillow, trying to keep the loud tune from disturbing her sleepy time but it's too loud that she had to force herself to sit up.

Its the one and only song that brings all the memories of her journey through produce101 back; Nayana.

Hanara sat up straight on her bed with her eyes barely open and half of her soul is still having a nice dream.

She look around to see that her roommates are also half awake and is looking at each other in confusion.

Hanara had to force herself to get out of bed and went out of her room to see what is happening. To her surprise, the first thing that she saw is red string. Red string everywhere.

One by one, the members came to the living room to see what is going on. They are clearly not fully awake yet seeing how they all look like zombies.

"What's happening?" Jisung is the first person to speak since non of them are truly awake yet. Hanara is still focusing on all the red strings surrounding them that catches her attention first.

"There's a box there." Maiko points at the small box that is placed on the table.

Woojin immediately reach out to take the box and tries to avoid touching any of the red string. When he finally succeeded at taking the box, he handed it to jisung.

Jisung read the mission card that was in the box. So basically their mission is to be paired with a member and they will be tied together for 24 hour.
And apparently their partner was decided by the fans themselves which is interesting. The red strings is to know who's with who.

The actual mission is that the two partners can't fight or argue. If they did, the string that attaches them together will be shortened by 1 meter.

Hanara wasn't paying attention since she was half awake the whole time and the only thing she wants to do right now is go back to her bed and drift off to the dreamland.

Hanara flopped down on her bed and lay there while waiting for the first person, jaehwan to find his partner. Her eyes were barely open as she is slowly drifting back to sleep when daehwi threw a small pillow at her so that she stays awake.

She groans but manage to stay awake until it was her turn to find her partner. So far, jaehwan is partnered up with minhyun(that poor boy), raejin with woojin and ong with daniel.

Hanara tie her hair up to a messy high ponytail and starts to follow her red string. At first, it lead her to jihoon's room so she thought she'll be paired up with jihoon but the red string went back to the living room and into jaehwan's room.

Jaehwan keep on saying how he wants to be paired up with hanara or daehwi because he finds the two of them, pretty. Jaehwan was getting a bit excited when he saw hanara walk into his room because there will be a group with 3 people.

But to his disappointment, hanara is led out again and this time she is led to her room. She pull the string a bit and at the end of the string is tied to jinyoung's nametag.