✿ELEVEN✿

Before i start this chapter, I wanna know who's your bias in Wanna One? Mine is jinyoungie and jaehwanie.

Lower caps intended

Current rank; 10

Ara's pov

"Excuse me?"

"See, it's not that i hate you or anything. You seemed like a sweet girl who have a bright future but haram offered me tons of money to get you out of the competition. So, how could i say no?" Sungmin lean back to her chair and smile wickedly.

Haram payed her? Just to get me out of the competition? I clenched my jaw as my hands curled up into a fist. I tried to contain my anger by trying to control my breathing. I couldn't mange to speak up since im so mad and afraid that if i open my mouth, all this inappropriate words would come out.

"Nothing to say?" She asked me.

I didn't respond.

"Well then you would be out of the competition tomorrow after we leak the news about you cheating in the competition." She continue to speak. Did i just heard her right or do i have to clean my ears again?.

"You can't do that! That's not fair!" I shouted right at her face. I stood up and slam my hands on her desk which produced a loud thud sound. I've never felt this angry in my whole entire life that I could feel my face burning up.

"Yes i can. I have one of the biggest job in mnet and i could do whatever I want." She reply. Flashing her crooked teeth.

With that, I immediately silence myself from saying anything else. I couldn't believe that i've just been kicked out of the competition and is accused of doing things i did not commit. I look down to my feet, not daring to show my face to the evil woman in front of me.

Sungmin lead me outside of her office and right after she open the door, raejin, zhiying, daehwi, woojin, minhyun, jisung and jaehwan stood there looking like they've just seen a ghost.

"Oh my god ara are you okay?" Zhiying open her arms right when she saw me. I let her hug me and try my best not to burst into tears.

"She will be leaving the competition tomorrow so you should bid your goodbyes." Sungmin states flatly, with no expression at all. A heartless woman indeed. They all look at her, shocked. "WHAT?" Both raejin and woojin shouted at the same time.

"You can't kicked her out of the competition for something that she didn't do!" Raejin look like she's going to murder sungmin and ready to fly her fist to sungmin's face. Woojin had to hold her back from doing so by tightly holding her right arm.

"Then would you mind telling me what actually happened and how haram's pendrive was inside eunara's pillowcase?"

"Of course! That nasty witch named haram put it there and accuse ara of doing it." Raejin said angrily. "You do not have the proof, do you?" I did not have the stamina to say anything since im super tired and sad. Minhyun and jisung offer me a hug which I gladly accepted.

"That's unfair. Atleast let her perform for the upcoming show. She's our group leader and how are we going to perform without her?" Jisung calmly ask sungmin to give me another chance.